Delivered in 2003 by shipyard Holland Jachtbouw, EMMALINE underwent a refit in 2011 to ensure she was in perfect condition for the charter market.
Thanks to the naval architects Dykstra & Partners, responsible for both her exterior and interior design as well as her engineering, EMMALINE boasts a combination of modern technology and classical style for a unique sailing experience.
Built for off the beaten track exploration and sailing in all wind conditions, charter yacht EMMALINE features an aluminium hull with a fine entry and clean stern sections. A lifting keels allows her to enter shallow harbours and reach waters other larger yachts cannot get to.
Short-handed two person sailing is possible too due to a simple and carefully planned deck layout, and raised bulwarks provide a safe deck environment.
Traditional wood joinery and lustrous brightwork flourish on deck, and the main cockpit makes for a sociable working space as well as an alfresco dining area. Below deck, practicality and luxury continue to merge with eye-catching details such as cherry wood fittings.
In total, EMMALINE sleeps six guests, with a full-width master suite aft, and one en-suite double and one twin forward. There is space for four crew members.
Recreational equipment on board includes snorkelling and fishing gear, two kayaks and a wakeboard.
She can reach a maximum speed of 11.5 knots and has a cruising speed of 10 knots.
Get in touch with your preferred charter broker for more information on booking S/Y EMMALINE.
Compare all superyachts for charter in the Caribbean.
Below deck, practicality and luxury continue to merge.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...