Delivered in 2003 by shipyard Holland Jachtbouw, EMMALINE underwent a refit in 2011 to ensure she was in perfect condition for the charter market.
Thanks to the naval architects Dykstra & Partners, responsible for both her exterior and interior design as well as her engineering, EMMALINE boasts a combination of modern technology and classical style for a unique sailing experience.
Built for off the beaten track exploration and sailing in all wind conditions, charter yacht EMMALINE features an aluminium hull with a fine entry and clean stern sections. A lifting keels allows her to enter shallow harbours and reach waters other larger yachts cannot get to.
Short-handed two person sailing is possible too due to a simple and carefully planned deck layout, and raised bulwarks provide a safe deck environment.
Traditional wood joinery and lustrous brightwork flourish on deck, and the main cockpit makes for a sociable working space as well as an alfresco dining area. Below deck, practicality and luxury continue to merge with eye-catching details such as cherry wood fittings.
In total, EMMALINE sleeps six guests, with a full-width master suite aft, and one en-suite double and one twin forward. There is space for four crew members.
Recreational equipment on board includes snorkelling and fishing gear, two kayaks and a wakeboard.
She can reach a maximum speed of 11.5 knots and has a cruising speed of 10 knots.
Get in touch with your preferred charter broker for more information on booking S/Y EMMALINE.
Compare all superyachts for charter in the Caribbean.
Below deck, practicality and luxury continue to merge.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...