Delivered in 2003 by shipyard Holland Jachtbouw, EMMALINE underwent a refit in 2011 to ensure she was in perfect condition for the charter market.
Thanks to the naval architects Dykstra & Partners, responsible for both her exterior and interior design as well as her engineering, EMMALINE boasts a combination of modern technology and classical style for a unique sailing experience.
Built for off the beaten track exploration and sailing in all wind conditions, charter yacht EMMALINE features an aluminium hull with a fine entry and clean stern sections. A lifting keels allows her to enter shallow harbours and reach waters other larger yachts cannot get to.
Short-handed two person sailing is possible too due to a simple and carefully planned deck layout, and raised bulwarks provide a safe deck environment.
Traditional wood joinery and lustrous brightwork flourish on deck, and the main cockpit makes for a sociable working space as well as an alfresco dining area. Below deck, practicality and luxury continue to merge with eye-catching details such as cherry wood fittings.
In total, EMMALINE sleeps six guests, with a full-width master suite aft, and one en-suite double and one twin forward. There is space for four crew members.
Recreational equipment on board includes snorkelling and fishing gear, two kayaks and a wakeboard.
She can reach a maximum speed of 11.5 knots and has a cruising speed of 10 knots.
Get in touch with your preferred charter broker for more information on booking S/Y EMMALINE.
Compare all superyachts for charter in the Caribbean.
Below deck, practicality and luxury continue to merge.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed