Sailing Yacht EMMALINE Offers Christmas Charter in the Caribbean
Delivered in 2003 by shipyard Holland Jachtbouw, EMMALINE underwent a refit in 2011 to ensure she was in perfect condition for the charter market.
Thanks to the naval architects Dykstra & Partners, responsible for both her exterior and interior design as well as her engineering, EMMALINE boasts a combination of modern technology and classical style for a unique sailing experience.
Built for off the beaten track exploration and sailing in all wind conditions, charter yacht EMMALINE features an aluminium hull with a fine entry and clean stern sections. A lifting keels allows her to enter shallow harbours and reach waters other larger yachts cannot get to.
Short-handed two person sailing is possible too due to a simple and carefully planned deck layout, and raised bulwarks provide a safe deck environment.
Traditional wood joinery and lustrous brightwork flourish on deck, and the main cockpit makes for a sociable working space as well as an alfresco dining area. Below deck, practicality and luxury continue to merge with eye-catching details such as cherry wood fittings.
In total, EMMALINE sleeps six guests, with a full-width master suite aft, and one en-suite double and one twin forward. There is space for four crew members.
Recreational equipment on board includes snorkelling and fishing gear, two kayaks and a wakeboard.
She can reach a maximum speed of 11.5 knots and has a cruising speed of 10 knots.
Get in touch with your preferred charter broker for more information on booking S/Y EMMALINE.
Compare all superyachts for charter in the Caribbean.
Below deck, practicality and luxury continue to merge.
More Yacht Information
Emmaline Yacht For Charter
32m Holland Jachtbouw, 2003 / 2011
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...