Based on the 1928 transatlantic race record holder, ELENA was reconstructed at Factoria Naval de Marin in 2009 to offer the same turn of speed as the original but with modern day comforts.
Now charterers can become part of the team and discover the thrill of racing on board the golden age schooner with Captain Steve McLaren and his experienced crew at The Superyacht Cup Palma 2016.
This is a great year to take part in the cup as, in celebration of the event’s 20th anniversary, a selection of iconic classic schooners will grace the racing circuit. Plus, taking place in the Bay of Palma, Mallorca, it offers some of the most idyllic racing conditions in the Mediterranean.
In constructing the sailing yacht, the original 1910 drawings by designer Nathaniel G Herreshoff were meticulously followed and, true to form, her interiors boast a classic style reminiscent of a period country home of the era.
Original, modern day features include iPod docking stations, Wi-Fi and televisions, perfect for luxury yacht charters. There is also a fantastic variety of water toys on board such as kayaks, kite surfing equipment and water skis.
She can accommodate up to 10 guests in four staterooms, including two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Taking place in the Bay of Palma, The Superyacht Cup Palma offers some of the most idyllic racing conditions in the Mediterranean
The yacht is also available for regatta charters during the Argentario Sailing Week from June 14 to 19 and Regates Royales Cannes from September 18 to 25.
For further information, your preferred charter broker will be happy to help.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Balearics.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...