Based on the 1928 transatlantic race record holder, ELENA was reconstructed at Factoria Naval de Marin in 2009 to offer the same turn of speed as the original but with modern day comforts.
Now charterers can become part of the team and discover the thrill of racing on board the golden age schooner with Captain Steve McLaren and his experienced crew at The Superyacht Cup Palma 2016.
This is a great year to take part in the cup as, in celebration of the event’s 20th anniversary, a selection of iconic classic schooners will grace the racing circuit. Plus, taking place in the Bay of Palma, Mallorca, it offers some of the most idyllic racing conditions in the Mediterranean.
In constructing the sailing yacht, the original 1910 drawings by designer Nathaniel G Herreshoff were meticulously followed and, true to form, her interiors boast a classic style reminiscent of a period country home of the era.
Original, modern day features include iPod docking stations, Wi-Fi and televisions, perfect for luxury yacht charters. There is also a fantastic variety of water toys on board such as kayaks, kite surfing equipment and water skis.
She can accommodate up to 10 guests in four staterooms, including two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Taking place in the Bay of Palma, The Superyacht Cup Palma offers some of the most idyllic racing conditions in the Mediterranean
The yacht is also available for regatta charters during the Argentario Sailing Week from June 14 to 19 and Regates Royales Cannes from September 18 to 25.
For further information, your preferred charter broker will be happy to help.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Balearics.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...