Sailing Yacht ELENA Open at The Superyacht Cup Palma
Based on the 1928 transatlantic race record holder, ELENA was reconstructed at Factoria Naval de Marin in 2009 to offer the same turn of speed as the original but with modern day comforts.
Now charterers can become part of the team and discover the thrill of racing on board the golden age schooner with Captain Steve McLaren and his experienced crew at The Superyacht Cup Palma 2016.
This is a great year to take part in the cup as, in celebration of the event’s 20th anniversary, a selection of iconic classic schooners will grace the racing circuit. Plus, taking place in the Bay of Palma, Mallorca, it offers some of the most idyllic racing conditions in the Mediterranean.
In constructing the sailing yacht, the original 1910 drawings by designer Nathaniel G Herreshoff were meticulously followed and, true to form, her interiors boast a classic style reminiscent of a period country home of the era.
Original, modern day features include iPod docking stations, Wi-Fi and televisions, perfect for luxury yacht charters. There is also a fantastic variety of water toys on board such as kayaks, kite surfing equipment and water skis.
She can accommodate up to 10 guests in four staterooms, including two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Taking place in the Bay of Palma, The Superyacht Cup Palma offers some of the most idyllic racing conditions in the Mediterranean
The yacht is also available for regatta charters during the Argentario Sailing Week from June 14 to 19 and Regates Royales Cannes from September 18 to 25.
For further information, your preferred charter broker will be happy to help.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Balearics.
More Yacht Information
Elena Yacht For Charter
55m Marin LuxurYachts, 2009
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...