Originally built by the Australian shipyard Oceanfast in 2008, SAHANA has been converted to facilitate the increased popularity of superyacht charters in Australia. She now features larger entertaining spaces, and has been extended to feature a large saloon, dining and bar area.
She provides accommodation for up to 8 guests in four superbly designed cabins configured across a master suite with a king sized bed, two VIP suites each with a queen sized bed and a further double cabin also with a queen sized bed, each guest’s charter experience is designed to be unique and relaxing.
Her extended main saloon offers warm, light-filled spaces that blend elegance and comfort effortlessly together to create the perfect environment for socialising. An additional impressive feature includes her carefully curated wine cellar.
With a summer in Sydney lined up and further cruises in the region throughout the year, her capability to comfortably host 70 guests makes her a popular choice for day charters.
She is meticulously designed within the size threshold necessary for easy berthing and exploring Australia’s marine parks such as one of the seven wonders of the natural world, the Great Barrier Reef. Motor yacht SAHANA’s new spaces make her the perfect combination for hosting and appreciating breathtaking surroundings in a sleek and modern atmosphere.
To fully appreciate what Australia offers below the surface, SAHANA boosts an extensive set of water-toys that cater for diving. With a dive tank room, dive compressor and six full sets of dive equipment including underwater scuba communications and snorkelling gear, guests can treasure the magical underwater experience together before lounging effortlessly on the vast deck in the Australian setting sun.
To find out more about charter the M/Y SAHANA, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or browse all superyachts available for charter in Australia to shortlist options.
capability to comfortably host 70 guests makes her a popular choice for day charters.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...