Originally built by the Australian shipyard Oceanfast in 2008, SAHANA has been converted to facilitate the increased popularity of superyacht charters in Australia. She now features larger entertaining spaces, and has been extended to feature a large saloon, dining and bar area.
She provides accommodation for up to 8 guests in four superbly designed cabins configured across a master suite with a king sized bed, two VIP suites each with a queen sized bed and a further double cabin also with a queen sized bed, each guest’s charter experience is designed to be unique and relaxing.
Her extended main saloon offers warm, light-filled spaces that blend elegance and comfort effortlessly together to create the perfect environment for socialising. An additional impressive feature includes her carefully curated wine cellar.
With a summer in Sydney lined up and further cruises in the region throughout the year, her capability to comfortably host 70 guests makes her a popular choice for day charters.
She is meticulously designed within the size threshold necessary for easy berthing and exploring Australia’s marine parks such as one of the seven wonders of the natural world, the Great Barrier Reef. Motor yacht SAHANA’s new spaces make her the perfect combination for hosting and appreciating breathtaking surroundings in a sleek and modern atmosphere.
To fully appreciate what Australia offers below the surface, SAHANA boosts an extensive set of water-toys that cater for diving. With a dive tank room, dive compressor and six full sets of dive equipment including underwater scuba communications and snorkelling gear, guests can treasure the magical underwater experience together before lounging effortlessly on the vast deck in the Australian setting sun.
To find out more about charter the M/Y SAHANA, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or browse all superyachts available for charter in Australia to shortlist options.
capability to comfortably host 70 guests makes her a popular choice for day charters.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed