Originally built by the Australian shipyard Oceanfast in 2008, SAHANA has been converted to facilitate the increased popularity of superyacht charters in Australia. She now features larger entertaining spaces, and has been extended to feature a large saloon, dining and bar area.
She provides accommodation for up to 8 guests in four superbly designed cabins configured across a master suite with a king sized bed, two VIP suites each with a queen sized bed and a further double cabin also with a queen sized bed, each guest’s charter experience is designed to be unique and relaxing.
Her extended main saloon offers warm, light-filled spaces that blend elegance and comfort effortlessly together to create the perfect environment for socialising. An additional impressive feature includes her carefully curated wine cellar.
With a summer in Sydney lined up and further cruises in the region throughout the year, her capability to comfortably host 70 guests makes her a popular choice for day charters.
She is meticulously designed within the size threshold necessary for easy berthing and exploring Australia’s marine parks such as one of the seven wonders of the natural world, the Great Barrier Reef. Motor yacht SAHANA’s new spaces make her the perfect combination for hosting and appreciating breathtaking surroundings in a sleek and modern atmosphere.
To fully appreciate what Australia offers below the surface, SAHANA boosts an extensive set of water-toys that cater for diving. With a dive tank room, dive compressor and six full sets of dive equipment including underwater scuba communications and snorkelling gear, guests can treasure the magical underwater experience together before lounging effortlessly on the vast deck in the Australian setting sun.
To find out more about charter the M/Y SAHANA, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or browse all superyachts available for charter in Australia to shortlist options.
capability to comfortably host 70 guests makes her a popular choice for day charters.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...