Characterised by both her spaciousness and contemporary design, MENORCA provides the perfect environment from which to experience the latest superyacht hotspots.
Indeed, her generous assortment of communal and guest areas means that charter parties are able to unwind or be entertained in style.
Originally delivered in 1961 before being meticulously refit in 2017, MENORCA ultimately presents the unique opportunity to cruise with the comforts of a modern motor yacht whilst also enjoying the look and feel of a classic.
Sure to be where guests spend the majority of their time whilst cruising and at-anchor, the exterior of superyacht MENORCA is equipped with every conceivable luxury.
More specifically, she boasts both a Jacuzzi and a cinema set-up on the sundeck, allowing everyone to kick back with all of the best distractions.
An exciting range of water toys and tenders are also on hand to keep everyone busy throughout the day.
Contrasting a traditional exterior with an enlivening and fresh interior, superyacht MENORCA is perfectly designed for experiencing the island of Ibiza
Adorned with colourful yet minimally arranged furnishings, the interior of superyacht MENORCA boasts an ambience which is both calming and inviting.
From the bright main salon through to an intimate forward lounging area and the furnished cockpit, guests will find themselves socialising in style when they’re not out discovering the charms of Ibiza and Formentera.
With a total of 7 cabins on offer, MENORCA is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...