Characterised by both her spaciousness and contemporary design, MENORCA provides the perfect environment from which to experience the latest superyacht hotspots.
Indeed, her generous assortment of communal and guest areas means that charter parties are able to unwind or be entertained in style.
Originally delivered in 1961 before being meticulously refit in 2017, MENORCA ultimately presents the unique opportunity to cruise with the comforts of a modern motor yacht whilst also enjoying the look and feel of a classic.
Sure to be where guests spend the majority of their time whilst cruising and at-anchor, the exterior of superyacht MENORCA is equipped with every conceivable luxury.
More specifically, she boasts both a Jacuzzi and a cinema set-up on the sundeck, allowing everyone to kick back with all of the best distractions.
An exciting range of water toys and tenders are also on hand to keep everyone busy throughout the day.
Contrasting a traditional exterior with an enlivening and fresh interior, superyacht MENORCA is perfectly designed for experiencing the island of Ibiza
Adorned with colourful yet minimally arranged furnishings, the interior of superyacht MENORCA boasts an ambience which is both calming and inviting.
From the bright main salon through to an intimate forward lounging area and the furnished cockpit, guests will find themselves socialising in style when they’re not out discovering the charms of Ibiza and Formentera.
With a total of 7 cabins on offer, MENORCA is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed