Picchiotti Motor Yacht Nomi Joins The Charter Fleet
The newest edition to the charter fleet is the 30m superyacht Nomi, available for charter for the very first time.
Built by the renowned Picchiotti shipyard in 1997, this luxury motor yacht has just had a thorough refit both inside and out and is now ready to charter. Her master suite is located on the main deck and features a private Jacuzzi and her additional three double and one twin staterooms are on the lower deck, providing accommodation for up to 10 charter guests in total. She caries a crew of six on board.
Nomi's recent refit included the installation of a high-tech entertainment system and her rearranged flybridge has a plethora of sunbeds, providing the ideal place to relax and unwind. Her lounge and dining areas are perfect for entertaining and enjoying good company.
This will be the yacht's very first charter season, and as such, the owner is willing to offer attractive introductory rates:
€39,500 per week in July and August
€34,500 per week in June and September
€29,500 per week for all other dates
Her master suite is located on the main deck and features a private Jacuzzi.
More Yacht Information
Nomi Yacht For Charter
31m Picchiotti, 1997 / 2013
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...