The first Picchotti motor yacht from the Vitruvius series, EXUMA was designed and built in collaboration between the Perini Navi Group, Vitruvius Ltd and Philippe Briand. Designed for maximum efficiency, she has been recognised as one of the best motor yachts of her time and has won a number of prestigious awards including Motor Yacht of the Year and Best Displacement motor yacht under 500GT at the 2011 World Superyacht Awards. She is RINA Green plus Platinum certified, considered to be the highest recognition for respect to the environment.
EXUMA offers accommodation for up to nine charter guests in five staterooms in the form of a master suite, two VIP staterooms and a twin cabin. She carries a multitude of water toys on board including an Iveco amphibious vehicle, hovercraft, wave runner, water skis, paddleboards, windsurfers, snorkelling and diving equipment and a range of inflatable water toys.
This year’s Singapore Yacht Show will be the fourth edition of the show and will run from the 10th to 13th April at the ONE 15 Marina Club, Sentosa Cove, Singapore. Promising to showcase an even larger and more diverse collection of brands than ever before, Perini Navi have confirmed their attendance alongside Heesen, Princess and Northrop & Johnson.
Designed for maximum efficiency, she has been recognised as one of the best motor yachts of her time and has won a number of prestigious awards including Motor Yacht of the Year and Best Displacement motor yacht under 500GT at the 2011 World Superyacht Awards.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.