PASSION Charter Yacht Has Late Summer Availability
The 52.75m motor yacht PASSION is available for charter in the East Mediterranean in late August and early September.
Originally built in 1986 by Oskarshamnsvarvet, this highly successful luxury charter yacht was totally rebuilt in 2003 and underwent a thorough refit in 2009.
During her refit she had zero-speed stabilizers installed in addition to new main engines, new auxiliary generators, new bridge electronics, and new galley equipment. She also had a complete paint job and several interior upgrades including new carpets, new linens and AV system improvements.
Charter yacht Passion accommodates up to 12 guests in six staterooms. The full-beam master stateroom features a private study and is situated on the main deck, adjacent to one of the two VIP suites. The remaining staterooms are located on the lower deck and consist of one king VIP suite, two double staterooms with queen beds and two twin staterooms.
She also features a gym with its own ensuite bathroom and adjoining steam room as well as a Pullman berth for staff.
Passion is available for charter in the East Mediterranean from $225,000 per week in high season and $195,000 per week in low season.
For more information, contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
(she) features a gym with its own ensuite bathroom and adjoining steam room as well as a Pullman berth for staff.
More Yacht Information
Passion Yacht For Charter
53m Oskarshamnsvarvet, 1989 / 2009
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...