The organisers of the Mediterranean Yacht Show have met with the Greek Alternate Tourism Minister Elena Kountoura to discuss the health of the Greek yachting industry and the 2nd edition of the show.
President of the Greek Yacht Association, Mr. Michael Skoulikidis was joined by Vice President Mr. Aris Drivas and General Secretary Mr. Ioannis Kourounis to meet Elena Kountoura to exchange views and highlight the importance of a relationship between the association and Ministry in promoting Greece as major yacht charter destination.
Elena Kountoura was recently appointed to the role of Alternate Minister of Tourism, following the integration of Greece’s tourism portfolio into the country’s Economy, Infrastructure, Shipping and Tourism Ministry in January – taking over from Tourism Minister Olga Kefalogianni. During the meeting, Elena Kountoura pledged her support to the 2nd Mediterranean Yacht Show and committed to working alongside Greek Yachting Association to help make it as successful as possible.
Alternatively, feel free to browse all superyachts for charter in Greece to find the ideal vessel for your next vacation.
Elena Kountoura pledged her support to the 2nd Mediterranean Yacht Show and committed to working alongside Greek Yachting Association to help make it as successful as possible.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.