Once-in-a-Lifetime Charter on Superyacht USHER
From August 15, guests can join marine research scientists to participate in a “fully immersive shark educational and research workshop experience."
Taking place in conjunction with The International SeaKeepers Society, guests on board USHER can enjoy 4 days of interactive presentations and learn how to identify specific shark species native to the islands.
They will also have the opportunity to become knowledgeable about the fantastic environmental work of Save Our Seas Shark Research Centre and Guy Harvey Research Institute projects.
The highlight of the trip is sure to be reef snorkelling adventures, offering 3 or 4 occasions to photograph the sharks seen in the water and recording them on behalf of their species, sex and size.
Delivered by U.S. shipyard Delta Marine in 2007, USHER was winner of 'Best Semi-Displacement Yacht' at the 2008 World Superyacht Awards. Traditionally styled, she boasts amenities including
Providing a spacious layout of 5 cabins to sleep up to 12 guests, she features a master suite, four double cabins and two Pullman berths.
For more details about booking the 'Seakeepers Experience' on board M/Y USHER, available for a rate of $175,000 plus APA (with researchers staying on a separate vessel), contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all vessels available for a Bahamas luxury yacht charter to shortlist options.
photograph the sharks seen in the water and recording them on behalf of their species, sex and size.
More Yacht Information
Usher Yacht For Charter
47m Delta Marine, 2007
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...