One of the largest yachts in the global charter fleet, Indian Empress was launched in 2000 by Dutch shipyard Oceanco and underwent an extremely impressive transformation in 2015 at the Turkish facilities of Turquoise yachts in Istanbul.
She now presents an incredible opportunity to take in the thrilling on-shore action and glitzy atmosphere of the 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix from what is sure to be one of the most stylish and luxurious yachts lined up in the beautiful Yas Marina.
During the day, charterers can take their pick from an abundance of cosy sunbathing spots and social areas, whether they wish to entertain their guests or take some down time before the Formula 1 racing revs into gear on Abu Dhabi’s marina circuit.
The motor yacht is also perfect for hosting post-racing parties, with a huge aft terrace on the bridge deck as well as a new alfresco dining area on the Owner’s deck aft, capable of seating 24 people. Indeed, she is extremely well-suited for event charters.
The opportunities for relaxing and socialising on a corporate charter continue into the sophisticated interior of luxury yacht Indian Empress, which is in extremely immaculate condition following last year’s £5 million refit led by Mark Berryman.
Contrasting woods of limed oak and walnut captivate throughout alongside a colour palette of pale, neutral tones and a superb collection of artwork including pieces from Picasso and Husain.
Features on the main deck include a main salon with a grand piano and stylish bar, two separate dining salons, a cigar room, a cosy library and a 15-seater cinema with an 85-inch screen. A large office and massage room, meanwhile, are among the highlights of the bridge deck.
Superyacht Indian Empress is sure to be one of the most stylish and luxurious yachts lined up in the beautiful Yas Marina
Spread across the Owner’s deck is an expansive, full-beam master suite with amazing panoramic vistas as well as a gym, sauna and steam room, and a laid-back salon, which harmoniously flows into a bar area with waterfall features and dining area aft.
In addition to the master suite, there is a VIP suite on the upper deck, six double cabins on the main deck and five twin cabins on the lower deck. In total, she can sleep up to 12 guests across the 17 cabins.
Other highlights include a treasure chest of water toys, her status as an approved RYA training centre and Zero Speed Stabilizers for the upmost comfort when docked in port and when cruising.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...