One of the largest yachts in the global charter fleet, Indian Empress was launched in 2000 by Dutch shipyard Oceanco and underwent an extremely impressive transformation in 2015 at the Turkish facilities of Turquoise yachts in Istanbul.
She now presents an incredible opportunity to take in the thrilling on-shore action and glitzy atmosphere of the 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix from what is sure to be one of the most stylish and luxurious yachts lined up in the beautiful Yas Marina.
During the day, charterers can take their pick from an abundance of cosy sunbathing spots and social areas, whether they wish to entertain their guests or take some down time before the Formula 1 racing revs into gear on Abu Dhabi’s marina circuit.
The motor yacht is also perfect for hosting post-racing parties, with a huge aft terrace on the bridge deck as well as a new alfresco dining area on the Owner’s deck aft, capable of seating 24 people. Indeed, she is extremely well-suited for event charters.
The opportunities for relaxing and socialising on a corporate charter continue into the sophisticated interior of luxury yacht Indian Empress, which is in extremely immaculate condition following last year’s £5 million refit led by Mark Berryman.
Contrasting woods of limed oak and walnut captivate throughout alongside a colour palette of pale, neutral tones and a superb collection of artwork including pieces from Picasso and Husain.
Features on the main deck include a main salon with a grand piano and stylish bar, two separate dining salons, a cigar room, a cosy library and a 15-seater cinema with an 85-inch screen. A large office and massage room, meanwhile, are among the highlights of the bridge deck.
Superyacht Indian Empress is sure to be one of the most stylish and luxurious yachts lined up in the beautiful Yas Marina
Spread across the Owner’s deck is an expansive, full-beam master suite with amazing panoramic vistas as well as a gym, sauna and steam room, and a laid-back salon, which harmoniously flows into a bar area with waterfall features and dining area aft.
In addition to the master suite, there is a VIP suite on the upper deck, six double cabins on the main deck and five twin cabins on the lower deck. In total, she can sleep up to 12 guests across the 17 cabins.
Other highlights include a treasure chest of water toys, her status as an approved RYA training centre and Zero Speed Stabilizers for the upmost comfort when docked in port and when cruising.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.