Now is the Time to Think About Christmas Yacht Charters
If you are one of the lucky ones currently bathed in scorching heat, such as much of the UK and some of the US, thinking about Christmas may seem ridiculous. But if you want a festive treat, now might just be the perfect time to book a luxury yacht charter over the festive season.
Despite the heatwave currently being experienced by many, a number of charter companies are already beginning to promote winter holiday charters.Though it may be difficult to think about Father Christmas in the middle of summer, the reality is that we are only about five months away from the start of Christmas and New Year charters. Now is the time to book.
One luxury charter yacht that is already advertising availability for the festive season is the 46.9 metre Admiral charter yacht Ohana. It has been reported that the owner is willing to consider itineraries in either Florida or the Bahamas during this time.
Built in 1998, Ohana was most recently refitted in 2011. She features both interior and exterior styling by Donald Starkey and her naval architecture comes from Lou Codega.
She has accommodation on board for up to 10 charter guests in five luxurious staterooms and her crew of 10 are led by Captain John Drugach.
Charter yacht Ohana is not only available for Christmas and New Year, but for Thanksgiving too.
The weekly base rate to charter Ohana is $140,000. Contact your yacht charter broker to book a week onboard Ohana over the winter holidays in Florida or the Bahamas.
Though it may be difficult to think of Father Christmas in the middle of summer, the reality is that we are only about five months away from the start of Christmas and New Year charters. Now is the time to book.
More Yacht Information
Rhino Yacht For Charter
47m Admiral Marine Works, 1998 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...