Refining her already sophisticated layout, FIORENTE has enjoyed the addition of new furnishings both inside and out, and a totally new colour scheme to set a truly relaxed ambience.
Indeed, the exterior benefits from a timeless nautical theme accentuated by light teak decking whilst the interior is adorned with a variety of warm woods and modern fixtures.
Featuring a brightly styled sundeck, and equipped with a generous range of water toys, she’s unquestionably an excellent choice for those looking to head out to destinations such as Corsica and Sardinia this summer.
Obviously, when it comes to chartering in summer, guests will want to spend the majority of their time out in the sun.
FIORENTE nicely anticipates such needs, providing expansive areas on the upper deck which include a collection of loungers and a great sport to take in the views.
Once guests have enjoyed themselves here, the shaded al fresco dining options are easily accessed and offer the perfect contrast to the exposed parts of the sundeck.
Being the first to enjoy her impressive refit, those chartering FIORENTE this year will get an idea of what it’s like to vacation on board a brand new yacht
The interior of the yacht is a similar story- everything from the large furnishings to the subtle touches have been thoughtfully considered during the refit.
The main salon is perfect for kicking back during the day and getting together for drinks by night. Indeed, the assortment of white sofas and contemporary artwork produces a highly refreshing environment.
With 3 doubles and 2 twins, luxury charter yacht FIORENTE comfortably accommodates up to 10 guests- a perfect choice for families and small parties.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...