Refining her already sophisticated layout, FIORENTE has enjoyed the addition of new furnishings both inside and out, and a totally new colour scheme to set a truly relaxed ambience.
Indeed, the exterior benefits from a timeless nautical theme accentuated by light teak decking whilst the interior is adorned with a variety of warm woods and modern fixtures.
Featuring a brightly styled sundeck, and equipped with a generous range of water toys, she’s unquestionably an excellent choice for those looking to head out to destinations such as Corsica and Sardinia this summer.
Obviously, when it comes to chartering in summer, guests will want to spend the majority of their time out in the sun.
FIORENTE nicely anticipates such needs, providing expansive areas on the upper deck which include a collection of loungers and a great sport to take in the views.
Once guests have enjoyed themselves here, the shaded al fresco dining options are easily accessed and offer the perfect contrast to the exposed parts of the sundeck.
Being the first to enjoy her impressive refit, those chartering FIORENTE this year will get an idea of what it’s like to vacation on board a brand new yacht
The interior of the yacht is a similar story- everything from the large furnishings to the subtle touches have been thoughtfully considered during the refit.
The main salon is perfect for kicking back during the day and getting together for drinks by night. Indeed, the assortment of white sofas and contemporary artwork produces a highly refreshing environment.
With 3 doubles and 2 twins, luxury charter yacht FIORENTE comfortably accommodates up to 10 guests- a perfect choice for families and small parties.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...