New Superyacht Marina Planned for Dania Beach, Florida
A five-acre plot in Dania Beach, Florida is set to be the location of a new, well-appointed $12 million superyacht marina.
Plans led by Edelman Development Corp., are underway to buy the spectacular waterfront plot and develop a new marina capable of accommodating up to 20 superyacht berths. Although the final approval has yet to be agreed, it is readily hoped that everything gets the go-ahead for an eagerly-anticipated 2017 opening.
There are currently limited mooring options for superyachts in the area and the new marina with its unobstructed, deep-water access is deliberately targeted to meet the desire for more space from the megayacht community.
Whilst luxury yachts descend on this stretch of Floridian coastline every autumn for the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, there is increasing demand for more superyacht berths. The new marina just south of Fort Lauderdale is hoped to fulfil this request for larger berths and open fantastic chartering opportunities for megayachts in the area.
In a further effort to meet this increasing demand, luxury yacht dockominiums development called Harbour Twenty-Six has been proposed to expand Fort Lauderdale.
The Marine Industries Association of South Florida (MIASF) has enthusiastically welcomed the venture having witnessed the impact of similar marine developments on the economy and job opportunities for local communities.
With the Atlantic Ocean waters just off Dania Beach having completed a $7 million dredging project in 2014, Dania Beach marina is the ideal location for a new marina and is guaranteed to magnify the wealth of superyacht exposure around Florida.
For more details about organising a Florida vacation, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Or begin your journey by comparing all luxury yachts available for charter in Florida.
To get to our Dania Beach megayacht marina, they'll have unobstructed, deep-water access with no bridges
SUPERYACHTS FOR CHARTER IN FLORIDA:
Air Yacht For Charter
81m Feadship, 2011 / 2017
Maria Yacht For Charter
52m Feadship, 1995 / 2014
Mustang Sally Yacht For Charter
49m Trinity Yachts, 2008 / 2015
Usher Yacht For Charter
47m Delta Marine, 2007
Four Wishes Yacht For Charter
44m Palmer Johnson, 2004 / 2015
I Love This Boat Yacht For Charter
44m Christensen, 2002 / 2012
Plan A Yacht For Charter
40m Westport, 2007 / 2016
Brio Yacht For Charter
38m Heesen, 1988 / 2015
Kipany Yacht For Charter
35m Intermarine, 1998 / 2008
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...