A special Crew Party for participating superyachts is back on the event program for the 2013 Asia Superyacht Rendezvous, sponsored by Sevenstar Yacht Transport.
With more than 25 years experience in international yacht transportation services, Sevenstar Yacht Transport uses its own global network of offices and exclusive agencies.
Part of The Spliethoff Group, they are based in Amsterdam and operate their own fleet of more than 100 independent carriers and ships, transporting an average of 1,500 yachts each year through more than 100 ports in over 40 countries, up to 60 meters and 650 metric tons.
“Innovation has been one of the keys to Sevenstar’s success, including the development of new loading methods and adaptable shipping cradles," commented Judith Wind, Marketing and Communications representative for Sevenstar Yacht Transport. "Next to that, the hard work of its skilled employees, flexibility and competitive pricing really makes a difference in the yacht shipping industry. Sevenstar staff understands the unique requirements of yacht owners, offering them a virtually unlimited choice of transportation options to destinations of choice worldwide."
The special crew party to be held at this years edition of the Asia Superyacht Rendezvous will be sponsored by Sevenstar Yacht Transport and is scheduled to be held on the last evening of the event - 18th December - at the Boathouse RE KÁ TA Beach Club
“Sevenstar Yacht Transport is very pleased to be a sponsor of the annual Asia Superyacht Rendezvous and the official Asia Superyacht Rendezvous Crew Party” Judith said.
All crew of participating superyachts will be invited to attend the exclusive Crew Party to enjoy RE KÁ TA’s delicious canapés and beverages and to party the night away at the chicest venue on Kata Beach.
Running annually in Phuket on 16th, 17th and 18th of December, The Asia Superyacht Rendezvous showcases yachts of over 30 meters in length. Yachts in the Mediterranean or America that attend the show can take advantage of Sevenstar’s yacht transport service which departs from Palma de Mallorca, Genoa Italy, Marmaris Turkey, Palm Beach, Florida USA and Golfito, Costa Rica.
For more information about the Asia Superyacht Rendezvous or to book an event yacht charter, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Sevenstar Yacht Transport is very pleased to be a sponsor of the annual Asia Superyacht Rendezvous and the official Asia Superyacht Rendezvous Crew Party - Judith Wind
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...