New pictures have revealed the levels of luxury you can expect on a private yacht charter with 55m (180.5”) superyacht SEVERIN’S in 2021.
This ultra-chic Baglietto yacht has just completed her first season cruising around Mediterranean hotspots such as the glittering sophistication of the French Riviera and the picture postcard-esque beauty of the Amalfi Coast and is now available for bookings in 2021.
New pictures give us a closer look at this award-winning motor yacht. She picked up a World Yachts Trophy in 2019, and is sure to be high demand thanks to a stunning range of amenities.
With her expansive sundeck, social design and multiple video walls, SEVERIN’S is the perfect choice for a sun drenched Mediterranean yacht charter in 2021.
Top of the list is a huge, double infinity-edge sundeck of over 165 square meters (541 square feet). Encompassing a swim-up bar-style Jacuzzi, dining area and a large sunbathing area to the stern, this sundeck is 30 per cent bigger than most yachts of the same length and is the perfect setting for soaking up the eternal warmth of the Mediterranean sun.
In fact, whether you are on a luxury yacht charter with family or friends, you will have plenty of relaxation areas to enjoy on board SEVERIN’S. She also has three huge video walls, perfect for cosy movie nights or passion filled sports matches!
The double-access beach club is home to one of the video walls. It measures just over 6 square meters (64 square feet) and contains multiple 4k-resolution monitors.
The aforementioned expansive sundeck, offers another viewing area. A 55-inch television (made for outdoor use) rises from furniture to face the lounge area, or it can rotate 180 degrees so you can enjoy your favorite shows whilst soaking in the pool.
Last but not least a 90-inch screen, with a 4k projector, can be found in the aptly named Cinema Hall on the upper deck. When your movie is over it nearly tucks away into the overhead.
Inside the Francesco Paszkowski design interiors fuse muted colors and bold furniture pieces to create a sophisticated, classic and contemporary feel. Outside the soft and sleek lines reflect Baglietto’s traditional Italian style.
SEVERIN’S has an entirely social and tranquil feel with the main deck salon aft another place to relax in style. This teak decked area has a cool bar area and a round dining table for 12, and the option to be screened off by glass panels to create a winter garden.
This award winning motor yacht, she picked up a World Yachts Trophy in 2019, is sure to be high demand thanks to a stunning range of amenities.
She can accommodate 12 guests in six comfortable cabins, including a huge master suite with a walk-in closet and private office that dominates the bow area of the main deck. There are also two further cabins on the main deck and two VIP cabins hidden on the lower deck. There is a multipurpose area on the bridge deck that can act as a sixth cabin or convert to a massage room or play area.
With her expansive sundeck, social design and multiple video walls, SEVERIN’S is the perfect choice for a sun drenched Mediterranean yacht charter in 2021. Relax and take in the scenic coastline of Italy, take a dip in the warm waters in the South of France or simply test out one of the numerous beautiful beaches the Balearic Islands have to offer.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed