NEW LOOK: See Superyacht 'Four Wishes' Post-Refit
New images have been released of the 44m/144ft superyacht 'Four Wishes''s new design following an extensive refit to her interior and exterior.
A quality Palmer Johnson delivered in 2004, Four Wishes's transformation involved new soft goods and sofas throughout her interior and al fresco dining area (located on her bridge deck) - completed in April 2015.
Her refit has seen her swap her metallic gold interior, featuring leopard prints and silky textures (seen above) for a softer interior dominated by a neutral palette. Her open interior spaces now feature cream furnishings and hues of blue throughout in a design fitting with her seaworthiness.
Motor yacht Four Wishes accommodates up to 10 guests in a spacious layout of five staterooms, including a master suite, four double staterooms, two twin cabins and two convertibles.
Zero Speed Stabilizers ensure family and friends on board are always comfortable, whether at anchor or travelling.
Outdoors, guests can enjoy a dip in her Jacuzzi, relax in the sun or dine al fresco whilst cruising in New England. She offers water toys including Waverunners, sea scooters, water-skis and a large inflatable waterslide for guests to enjoy.
M/Y Four Wishes still has availability for a 4th July charter and the first week of August, contact your preferred charter broker for more information.
Or browse all vessels available for a New England luxury yacht charter to compare style, size and amenities.
More Yacht Information
Four Wishes Yacht For Charter
44m Palmer Johnson, 2004 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...