Show-stopping interiors and an impressive selection of on-board entertainment facilities set this Benetti superyacht apart from the rest.
She is the dream yacht for those looking for fun in the sun on a private yacht charter, as she plays host to a large locker of water toys and a pair of games tables- a unique addition to her aft deck that ensures the space is social and convivial at all hours.
The 346 GT motor yacht left the Benetti facilities on her maiden voyage last month, and is currently based around the alluring cruising grounds of Croatia.
The yacht features pair of games tables- a unique addition to her aft deck that ensures the space is social and convivial at all hours.
Happy Me forms part of Benetti's Classic Supreme 132' line, a range which is characterized by a variety of alfresco areas and a well-appointed interior layout.
She offers accommodation for up to 11 guests in five cabins, with the following configuration; one master, two VIPs, one twin, and one convertible with a Pullman berth.
Her interiors come from the drawing boards of Zuretti, and the Italian design studio has given the yacht a beautifully ornate, Oriental-style theme, with plenty of Japanese frescoes, rich fabrics and gold and marble accents. The result is an opulent, yet chic, ambience that feels comfortable and warm and at the same time.
These themes are evident across all of her guest accommodation, with grey and copper marble in the Master suite bathroom and high-gloss wood that reflects the discreet lighting bars throughout her interior spaces.
Stepping onto the exterior, guests will find the foredeck represents a superb use of space. There is a generous lounging area with wraparound sofa seating, twin coffee tables and an inviting sunpad spread where guests can fully recline or sit back and soak up the views.
Further forward is a jacuzzi. By placing the jacuzzi here rather than on the sundeck, Benetti's exterior designer Stefano Righini has re-envisioned the traditional layout and allowed the sundeck to function as a highly unique indoor-outdoor dining area complete with a grill, with barstool-style seating facing forward.
By placing the jacuzzi on the foredeck rather than on the sundeck, Benetti's exterior designer Stefano Righini has re-envisioned the traditional layout and created a superb social space for guests to enjoy.
This design allows leaves the aft deck free to use as an entertaining space, with the aforementioned games tables taking centre stage. There's a pool table and table football for guests to choose from.
Adjoining the games area, the yacht offers a great seating space complete with chairs and sofas. For those looking to keep fit while chartering, Happy Me also features exterior gym equipment on the sundeck above.
In terms of toys and tenders, Happy Me has Jet-Skis, Seabobs, Kayaks, paddleboards, inflatable water toys, fishing equipment and kneeboards, to name just a few.
Happy Me is equipped with a Croatian charter license, meaning she is permitted to begin or end a yacht charter anywhere in the waters of Croatia. From the ancient city of Dubrovnik to the awe-inspiring beauty of the Kornati archipelago, this region is perfect for a vacation at sea; see our guide to yacht charter in Croatia for more inspiration.
The charter price for Benetti's superyacht 'Happy Me' is €210,000 p/week (+ expenses). To find out more about making a booking, please reach out to your chosen yacht charter broker.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed