Fresh from completing an extensive refit, 1998-build THEMIS showcases exemplary build quality from U.S. shipbuilders Trinity Yachts, combined with the latest amenities – ensuring no guest is left wanting.
Outdoors, her flybridge is appointed with a brand new Jacuzzi, sun pads, various awnings and an al fresco dining area for family friends to enjoy, with new plexi windscreens protecting the seating area underway.
On decks below, further comfy seating and sunbathing spots are found, as well as more opportunities for al fresco dining area and enjoying cocktails from her bar.
A Beach Club continues the luxury of charter yacht THEMIS’s deck spaces, with standout water toys including new Waverunners, paddleboards, fishing equipment, water-skis, a wake board and a range of towables. Two tenders, including an 18' Novurania tender (115 HP), can transport guests with ease to Floridian or Bahamian shores with ease.
Her contemporary interior is dominated by mahogany alongside shades of rich navy blue and white, with silver accessories and bold artworks to create an environment well-suited to both entertaining and relaxing in style. The latest entertainment systems, including flatscreen televisions and Blu-Ray players, additionally feature throughout her cabins for guests’ enjoyment.
Her main salon and dining area offer a flexible setting for charter guests, with the custom-made wooden dining table area able to be enclosed for private use as a conference room on a corporate charter.
Up to 10 guests are accommodated on board THEMIS within a luxurious full-beam master suite boasting a private office, bar and Jacuzzi bathtub, two VIP staterooms and two twin cabins.
She can reach an impressive top speed of 24 knots, and cruises at 18 knots.
THEMIS will be in attendance at the 2015 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
For more details about booking M/Y THEMIS, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Or compare all vessels available for a Bahamas luxury yacht charter.
her flybridge is appointed with a brand new Jacuzzi sun pads, various awnings and an al fresco dining area
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...