Fresh from completing an extensive refit, 1998-build THEMIS showcases exemplary build quality from U.S. shipbuilders Trinity Yachts, combined with the latest amenities – ensuring no guest is left wanting.
Outdoors, her flybridge is appointed with a brand new Jacuzzi, sun pads, various awnings and an al fresco dining area for family friends to enjoy, with new plexi windscreens protecting the seating area underway.
On decks below, further comfy seating and sunbathing spots are found, as well as more opportunities for al fresco dining area and enjoying cocktails from her bar.
A Beach Club continues the luxury of charter yacht THEMIS’s deck spaces, with standout water toys including new Waverunners, paddleboards, fishing equipment, water-skis, a wake board and a range of towables. Two tenders, including an 18' Novurania tender (115 HP), can transport guests with ease to Floridian or Bahamian shores with ease.
Her contemporary interior is dominated by mahogany alongside shades of rich navy blue and white, with silver accessories and bold artworks to create an environment well-suited to both entertaining and relaxing in style. The latest entertainment systems, including flatscreen televisions and Blu-Ray players, additionally feature throughout her cabins for guests’ enjoyment.
Her main salon and dining area offer a flexible setting for charter guests, with the custom-made wooden dining table area able to be enclosed for private use as a conference room on a corporate charter.
Up to 10 guests are accommodated on board THEMIS within a luxurious full-beam master suite boasting a private office, bar and Jacuzzi bathtub, two VIP staterooms and two twin cabins.
She can reach an impressive top speed of 24 knots, and cruises at 18 knots.
THEMIS will be in attendance at the 2015 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
For more details about booking M/Y THEMIS, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Or compare all vessels available for a Bahamas luxury yacht charter.
her flybridge is appointed with a brand new Jacuzzi sun pads, various awnings and an al fresco dining area
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...