Fresh from completing an extensive refit, 1998-build THEMIS showcases exemplary build quality from U.S. shipbuilders Trinity Yachts, combined with the latest amenities – ensuring no guest is left wanting.
Outdoors, her flybridge is appointed with a brand new Jacuzzi, sun pads, various awnings and an al fresco dining area for family friends to enjoy, with new plexi windscreens protecting the seating area underway.
On decks below, further comfy seating and sunbathing spots are found, as well as more opportunities for al fresco dining area and enjoying cocktails from her bar.
A Beach Club continues the luxury of charter yacht THEMIS’s deck spaces, with standout water toys including new Waverunners, paddleboards, fishing equipment, water-skis, a wake board and a range of towables. Two tenders, including an 18' Novurania tender (115 HP), can transport guests with ease to Floridian or Bahamian shores with ease.
Her contemporary interior is dominated by mahogany alongside shades of rich navy blue and white, with silver accessories and bold artworks to create an environment well-suited to both entertaining and relaxing in style. The latest entertainment systems, including flatscreen televisions and Blu-Ray players, additionally feature throughout her cabins for guests’ enjoyment.
Her main salon and dining area offer a flexible setting for charter guests, with the custom-made wooden dining table area able to be enclosed for private use as a conference room on a corporate charter.
Up to 10 guests are accommodated on board THEMIS within a luxurious full-beam master suite boasting a private office, bar and Jacuzzi bathtub, two VIP staterooms and two twin cabins.
She can reach an impressive top speed of 24 knots, and cruises at 18 knots.
THEMIS will be in attendance at the 2015 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
For more details about booking M/Y THEMIS, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Or compare all vessels available for a Bahamas luxury yacht charter.
her flybridge is appointed with a brand new Jacuzzi sun pads, various awnings and an al fresco dining area
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed