Motor yacht RESTLESS Lines Up Cuba Charters
Launched in 2005 by the American shipyard Hargrave, RESTLESS underwent an extensive refit in 2012 to ensure her systems and amenities were well-equipped for the charter market. With well-appointed outdoor spaces, she is ideal for unwinding in the year-round sunny climes of Cuba, whilst taking in the idyllic scenery of the Jardines del Ray archipelago or the diverse landscapes of the mainland.
An alfresco dining area and drop down TV is located aft deck, and her extended swim platform provides easy access into the warm tropical waters of the Caribbean Sea and is great for making the most of the on-board water toys.
Meanwhile, on the foredeck, a large sunpad makes for a great sunbathing spot and the sundeck, featuring another alfresco dining option, deluxe spa pool and full wet bar with swivel stools, is great for entertaining.
The interior of luxury motor yacht RESTLESS benefits from a contemporary design thanks to Yacht Interiors by Shelley. Rich timbers and neutral furnishings, with cushions and artworks providing pops of colour, abound throughout the open plan main salon and into the four staterooms.
A low island credenza separates the formal dining area from the lounge in the main salon, and large windows allow guests to keep in touch with their spectacular surroundings. A sky lounge that offers 360-degree views is another fantastic space for relaxing or socialising.
The four modern staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, can sleep up to eight guests (six adults and two children).
A custom semi-displacement yacht, she is equipped with an ultra-modern stabilisation system which reduces roll motion effect and results in a smoother more enjoyable cruising experience.
Water toys on board the motor yacht include water skis, inflatable kayaks, wakeboards and snorkelling gear.
She can reach a top speed of 18 knots and cruises at 15 knots.
If you are interested in hiring M/Y RESTLESS, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all luxury yachts available in Cuba.
More Yacht Information
Ossum Dream Yacht For Charter
29m Hargrave, 2005 / 2013
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...