Launched in 2005 by the American shipyard Hargrave, RESTLESS underwent an extensive refit in 2012 to ensure her systems and amenities were well-equipped for the charter market. With well-appointed outdoor spaces, she is ideal for unwinding in the year-round sunny climes of Cuba, whilst taking in the idyllic scenery of the Jardines del Ray archipelago or the diverse landscapes of the mainland.
An alfresco dining area and drop down TV is located aft deck, and her extended swim platform provides easy access into the warm tropical waters of the Caribbean Sea and is great for making the most of the on-board water toys.
Meanwhile, on the foredeck, a large sunpad makes for a great sunbathing spot and the sundeck, featuring another alfresco dining option, deluxe spa pool and full wet bar with swivel stools, is great for entertaining.
The interior of luxury motor yacht RESTLESS benefits from a contemporary design thanks to Yacht Interiors by Shelley. Rich timbers and neutral furnishings, with cushions and artworks providing pops of colour, abound throughout the open plan main salon and into the four staterooms.
A low island credenza separates the formal dining area from the lounge in the main salon, and large windows allow guests to keep in touch with their spectacular surroundings. A sky lounge that offers 360-degree views is another fantastic space for relaxing or socialising.
The four modern staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, can sleep up to eight guests (six adults and two children).
A custom semi-displacement yacht, she is equipped with an ultra-modern stabilisation system which reduces roll motion effect and results in a smoother more enjoyable cruising experience.
Water toys on board the motor yacht include water skis, inflatable kayaks, wakeboards and snorkelling gear.
She can reach a top speed of 18 knots and cruises at 15 knots.
If you are interested in hiring M/Y RESTLESS, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all luxury yachts available in Cuba.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...