Launched in 2005 by the American shipyard Hargrave, RESTLESS underwent an extensive refit in 2012 to ensure her systems and amenities were well-equipped for the charter market. With well-appointed outdoor spaces, she is ideal for unwinding in the year-round sunny climes of Cuba, whilst taking in the idyllic scenery of the Jardines del Ray archipelago or the diverse landscapes of the mainland.
An alfresco dining area and drop down TV is located aft deck, and her extended swim platform provides easy access into the warm tropical waters of the Caribbean Sea and is great for making the most of the on-board water toys.
Meanwhile, on the foredeck, a large sunpad makes for a great sunbathing spot and the sundeck, featuring another alfresco dining option, deluxe spa pool and full wet bar with swivel stools, is great for entertaining.
The interior of luxury motor yacht RESTLESS benefits from a contemporary design thanks to Yacht Interiors by Shelley. Rich timbers and neutral furnishings, with cushions and artworks providing pops of colour, abound throughout the open plan main salon and into the four staterooms.
A low island credenza separates the formal dining area from the lounge in the main salon, and large windows allow guests to keep in touch with their spectacular surroundings. A sky lounge that offers 360-degree views is another fantastic space for relaxing or socialising.
The four modern staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, can sleep up to eight guests (six adults and two children).
A custom semi-displacement yacht, she is equipped with an ultra-modern stabilisation system which reduces roll motion effect and results in a smoother more enjoyable cruising experience.
Water toys on board the motor yacht include water skis, inflatable kayaks, wakeboards and snorkelling gear.
She can reach a top speed of 18 knots and cruises at 15 knots.
If you are interested in hiring M/Y RESTLESS, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all luxury yachts available in Cuba.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed