Launched in 2005 by the American shipyard Hargrave, RESTLESS underwent an extensive refit in 2012 to ensure her systems and amenities were well-equipped for the charter market. With well-appointed outdoor spaces, she is ideal for unwinding in the year-round sunny climes of Cuba, whilst taking in the idyllic scenery of the Jardines del Ray archipelago or the diverse landscapes of the mainland.
An alfresco dining area and drop down TV is located aft deck, and her extended swim platform provides easy access into the warm tropical waters of the Caribbean Sea and is great for making the most of the on-board water toys.
Meanwhile, on the foredeck, a large sunpad makes for a great sunbathing spot and the sundeck, featuring another alfresco dining option, deluxe spa pool and full wet bar with swivel stools, is great for entertaining.
The interior of luxury motor yacht RESTLESS benefits from a contemporary design thanks to Yacht Interiors by Shelley. Rich timbers and neutral furnishings, with cushions and artworks providing pops of colour, abound throughout the open plan main salon and into the four staterooms.
A low island credenza separates the formal dining area from the lounge in the main salon, and large windows allow guests to keep in touch with their spectacular surroundings. A sky lounge that offers 360-degree views is another fantastic space for relaxing or socialising.
The four modern staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, can sleep up to eight guests (six adults and two children).
A custom semi-displacement yacht, she is equipped with an ultra-modern stabilisation system which reduces roll motion effect and results in a smoother more enjoyable cruising experience.
Water toys on board the motor yacht include water skis, inflatable kayaks, wakeboards and snorkelling gear.
She can reach a top speed of 18 knots and cruises at 15 knots.
If you are interested in hiring M/Y RESTLESS, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all luxury yachts available in Cuba.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...