Having recently given tours around her modern interiors at Yachts Miami Beach 2016, RENAISSANCE will spend the rest of her winter season between the Bahamas and Florida before moving on to one of the most prized destinations in North America.
A custom yacht built by Hargrave, she is the product of a series of negotiations between her discerning owner and the prolific American Shipyard.
With five staterooms comprising the accommodation, the yacht comfortably sleeps up to 10 guests- a perfect size for both families and small parties.
Due to being built, delivered, and joining the charter fleet within the last year, we are still awaiting further photographs of RENAISSANCE- there is, however, still plenty to get excited about in terms of both her charter grounds and amenities.
For people familiar with the motion picture Titanic, the Deep Trekker DTG2 needs little explanation- it’s the gadget used at the beginning of the film when the scientists are exploring the seabed whilst sat on a ship.
A HD camera which sends panoramic images back to an LCD screen, guests have the ability to scour the various underwater attractions along the yacht’s charter grounds.
From rich marine life, to shipwrecks, to other deep sea sights, there’s no doubt that those enjoying their luxury charter vacation on board RENAISSANCE will be kept occupied for hours on end.
Believed to be the only charter yacht currently offering such a revolutionary water toy, RENAISSANCE is certainly one step ahead of the game when it comes to entertainment, and it would be rare for any guest not to want to get fully involved with this piece of kit.
Combining the latest entertainment options with outstanding charter grounds, there’s every chance RENAISSANCE will go on to become a highly regarded luxury yacht
A true summer destination, New England offers its visitors a wealth of coasts and beaches to enjoy in undisturbed quiet.
As one of America’s most historic regions, there’s also plenty to do on shore, from visiting a range of vibrant cities to enjoying the more rural parts of the area.
Of course, there are few better ways of exploring this part of the world than by boat, and luxury charter yacht RENAISSANCE ensures visitors the utmost comfort and style when doing so.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed