Motor Yacht Renaissance Joins Charter Fleet With Cutting Edge-Water Toy
Having recently given tours around her modern interiors at Yachts Miami Beach 2016, RENAISSANCE will spend the rest of her winter season between the Bahamas and Florida before moving on to one of the most prized destinations in North America.
A custom yacht built by Hargrave, she is the product of a series of negotiations between her discerning owner and the prolific American Shipyard.
With five staterooms comprising the accommodation, the yacht comfortably sleeps up to 10 guests- a perfect size for both families and small parties.
Due to being built, delivered, and joining the charter fleet within the last year, we are still awaiting further photographs of RENAISSANCE- there is, however, still plenty to get excited about in terms of both her charter grounds and amenities.
For people familiar with the motion picture Titanic, the Deep Trekker DTG2 needs little explanation- it’s the gadget used at the beginning of the film when the scientists are exploring the seabed whilst sat on a ship.
A HD camera which sends panoramic images back to an LCD screen, guests have the ability to scour the various underwater attractions along the yacht’s charter grounds.
From rich marine life, to shipwrecks, to other deep sea sights, there’s no doubt that those enjoying their luxury charter vacation on board RENAISSANCE will be kept occupied for hours on end.
Believed to be the only charter yacht currently offering such a revolutionary water toy, RENAISSANCE is certainly one step ahead of the game when it comes to entertainment, and it would be rare for any guest not to want to get fully involved with this piece of kit.
Combining the latest entertainment options with outstanding charter grounds, there’s every chance RENAISSANCE will go on to become a highly regarded luxury yacht
A true summer destination, New England offers its visitors a wealth of coasts and beaches to enjoy in undisturbed quiet.
As one of America’s most historic regions, there’s also plenty to do on shore, from visiting a range of vibrant cities to enjoying the more rural parts of the area.
Of course, there are few better ways of exploring this part of the world than by boat, and luxury charter yacht RENAISSANCE ensures visitors the utmost comfort and style when doing so.
More Yacht Information
Renaissance Yacht For Charter
35m Hargrave, 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...