Having recently given tours around her modern interiors at Yachts Miami Beach 2016, RENAISSANCE will spend the rest of her winter season between the Bahamas and Florida before moving on to one of the most prized destinations in North America.
A custom yacht built by Hargrave, she is the product of a series of negotiations between her discerning owner and the prolific American Shipyard.
With five staterooms comprising the accommodation, the yacht comfortably sleeps up to 10 guests- a perfect size for both families and small parties.
Due to being built, delivered, and joining the charter fleet within the last year, we are still awaiting further photographs of RENAISSANCE- there is, however, still plenty to get excited about in terms of both her charter grounds and amenities.
For people familiar with the motion picture Titanic, the Deep Trekker DTG2 needs little explanation- it’s the gadget used at the beginning of the film when the scientists are exploring the seabed whilst sat on a ship.
A HD camera which sends panoramic images back to an LCD screen, guests have the ability to scour the various underwater attractions along the yacht’s charter grounds.
From rich marine life, to shipwrecks, to other deep sea sights, there’s no doubt that those enjoying their luxury charter vacation on board RENAISSANCE will be kept occupied for hours on end.
Believed to be the only charter yacht currently offering such a revolutionary water toy, RENAISSANCE is certainly one step ahead of the game when it comes to entertainment, and it would be rare for any guest not to want to get fully involved with this piece of kit.
Combining the latest entertainment options with outstanding charter grounds, there’s every chance RENAISSANCE will go on to become a highly regarded luxury yacht
A true summer destination, New England offers its visitors a wealth of coasts and beaches to enjoy in undisturbed quiet.
As one of America’s most historic regions, there’s also plenty to do on shore, from visiting a range of vibrant cities to enjoying the more rural parts of the area.
Of course, there are few better ways of exploring this part of the world than by boat, and luxury charter yacht RENAISSANCE ensures visitors the utmost comfort and style when doing so.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...