Fresh from an extensive refit, PIDA was originally launched by Benetti in 2000, and now benefits from modern systems and equipment as well as a new interior styled by Zuretti. Plus she is expected to undergo further upgrades before she begins her Croatia charters.
Offering the space of a much larger yacht, the triple-deck motor yacht features a variety of outdoor seating and sunbathing areas, perfect for enjoying the beautiful azure waters of the Adriatic Sea and Croatia’s sun-kissed islands.
A Jacuzzi is situated on the sundeck and guests can take advantage of the spacious alfresco dining area on the upper deck. Sun shade, most of which is removable, is found in all deck areas for guests who need some respite from the Mediterranean sun.
Elegant décor welcomes guests stepping inside motor yacht PIDA. Luxurious Versace fabrics in blue, gold and cream adorn the main salon and guests suites, and a sophisticated LED lighting system creates a relaxing ambience for a secluded anchorage amongst the tranquil Dalmatian Islands.
Other highlights include a sky lounge, equipped with an owner’s office, which makes a great area for hosting intimate cocktail parties when anchored in one of Croatia’s beautiful historic ports.
The yacht’s sleeping configuration has been designed to comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests in a full-beam master suite, two VIP suites and two twin cabins.
Recently fitted with Quantum Zero Speed Stabilisers, she is capable of reaching a top speed of 12 knots and cruises at a speed of 15 knots.
Water toys on board include a Jet Ski, Seabob, inflatable water slide and water skis.
If you are interested in hiring M/Y PIDA, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, check out all luxury yachts available to charter in Croatia.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...