Fresh from an extensive refit, PIDA was originally launched by Benetti in 2000, and now benefits from modern systems and equipment as well as a new interior styled by Zuretti. Plus she is expected to undergo further upgrades before she begins her Croatia charters.
Offering the space of a much larger yacht, the triple-deck motor yacht features a variety of outdoor seating and sunbathing areas, perfect for enjoying the beautiful azure waters of the Adriatic Sea and Croatia’s sun-kissed islands.
A Jacuzzi is situated on the sundeck and guests can take advantage of the spacious alfresco dining area on the upper deck. Sun shade, most of which is removable, is found in all deck areas for guests who need some respite from the Mediterranean sun.
Elegant décor welcomes guests stepping inside motor yacht PIDA. Luxurious Versace fabrics in blue, gold and cream adorn the main salon and guests suites, and a sophisticated LED lighting system creates a relaxing ambience for a secluded anchorage amongst the tranquil Dalmatian Islands.
Other highlights include a sky lounge, equipped with an owner’s office, which makes a great area for hosting intimate cocktail parties when anchored in one of Croatia’s beautiful historic ports.
The yacht’s sleeping configuration has been designed to comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests in a full-beam master suite, two VIP suites and two twin cabins.
Recently fitted with Quantum Zero Speed Stabilisers, she is capable of reaching a top speed of 12 knots and cruises at a speed of 15 knots.
Water toys on board include a Jet Ski, Seabob, inflatable water slide and water skis.
If you are interested in hiring M/Y PIDA, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, check out all luxury yachts available to charter in Croatia.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...