Motor Yacht NOMI Offers Special Croatia Charter Deal
Regularly maintained since her launch in 1997, NOMI underwent an extensive refit in 2013, bringing her up-to-date for the charter market and making her an excellent option for cruising Croatia and Montenegro.
Her bright and airy main salon offsets rich lacquered wall panels and cabinetry with light-coloured carpets and upholstery for a comfortable yet elegant setting. Unwind here on sumptuous sofas with a drink from the bar or host dinner parties in the formal dining area.
Alternatively, indulge in alfresco dining on the main deck aft, where a large rectangular table sits under the shade of the deck above. This is also a perfect spot on your luxury charter vacation to watch the sun set over the horizon while sipping refreshing cocktails.
For luxurious daytime living on charter yacht NOMI head to the flybridge. Multiple lounging options enable guests to soak up the Mediterranean sunshine, sit back with a book or enjoy a lunch with family and friends in the causal seating area.
The whole deck offers respite from the strong midday heat of the region thanks to retractable sun-proof awnings whereas, by night, the sun pads and furniture can be removed to make way for DJ booths and live music for quayside event charters of up to 40 people.
A more secluded sunning spot is available on the foredeck and other highlights include state-of-the-art entertainment systems and a varied selection of water toys such as a Sea-Doo, water skis, canoes and snorkelling equipment.
In total, the motor yacht can sleep nine guests in five staterooms, including a master suite with a Jacuzzi tub, three double cabins and one twin cabin.
For luxurious daytime living on charter yacht NOMI head to the flybridge
More Yacht Information
Nomi Yacht For Charter
31m Picchiotti, 1997 / 2013
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...