Launched by Benetti in 2009, MEAMINA fuses the Italian yard’s signature craftsmanship with highly refined styling. Designed for both family cruising and the charter market, she is an excellent choice for discovering Mediterranean hotspots.
For the upmost relaxation, head to the sundeck where you can take in uninterrupted ocean vistas while unwinding in the eight-person Jacuzzi, indulge in the multiple sunning opportunities or enjoy a delicious lunch freshly grilled on the deck’s barbecue.
There is also a gymnasium here, equipped with Technogym equipment. Part of the crew, a personal trainer can tailor-make a fitness programme for your luxury yacht charter and, afterwards, treat yourself to a massage from the fully-qualified on-board masseuse.
A 14-seater oval table on the upper deck aft presents a second alfresco dining option and a more casual seating setup is available on the main deck aft. Guests can sit back with a book or sip cocktails with family and friends as the sun sets over the horizon.
The interior of superyacht MEAMINA exudes understated elegance thanks to the work of Studio Massari. Pale and dark woods such as anegre, satinwood and dark ebony Macassar offset each other, and combine with neutral-coloured furnishings to create an easy-going atmosphere.
In the main salon, a partition divides a sociable lounge from a dining area, boasting a 12-seater dining table inlaid with mother-of-pearl, ebony, boxwood, mahogany and ash marquetry.
The interior of superyacht MEAMINA exudes understated elegance thanks to the work of Studio Massari
A lift encased in leather and eel skin can then transport guests up to skylounge, where natural light abounds thanks to the vast expanse of windows. A sumptuous seating area, joined by a baby piano, is perfect for an intimate gathering when cruising along the French Riviera.
Featuring not one but two studies, the master suite spans across the breath of the main deck forward while the other accommodation consists of a VIP cabin on the upper deck, and two double cabins and two double cabins on the lower deck.
As well as being an approved RYA Training Centre, the motor yacht is also equipped with a multitude of water toys such as Sea-Doos, a Jet Ski, stand-up paddle boards, a Flyboard, water skis and an inflatable water slide.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.