Launched by Benetti in 2009, MEAMINA fuses the Italian yard’s signature craftsmanship with highly refined styling. Designed for both family cruising and the charter market, she is an excellent choice for discovering Mediterranean hotspots.
For the upmost relaxation, head to the sundeck where you can take in uninterrupted ocean vistas while unwinding in the eight-person Jacuzzi, indulge in the multiple sunning opportunities or enjoy a delicious lunch freshly grilled on the deck’s barbecue.
There is also a gymnasium here, equipped with Technogym equipment. Part of the crew, a personal trainer can tailor-make a fitness programme for your luxury yacht charter and, afterwards, treat yourself to a massage from the fully-qualified on-board masseuse.
A 14-seater oval table on the upper deck aft presents a second alfresco dining option and a more casual seating setup is available on the main deck aft. Guests can sit back with a book or sip cocktails with family and friends as the sun sets over the horizon.
The interior of superyacht MEAMINA exudes understated elegance thanks to the work of Studio Massari. Pale and dark woods such as anegre, satinwood and dark ebony Macassar offset each other, and combine with neutral-coloured furnishings to create an easy-going atmosphere.
In the main salon, a partition divides a sociable lounge from a dining area, boasting a 12-seater dining table inlaid with mother-of-pearl, ebony, boxwood, mahogany and ash marquetry.
The interior of superyacht MEAMINA exudes understated elegance thanks to the work of Studio Massari
A lift encased in leather and eel skin can then transport guests up to skylounge, where natural light abounds thanks to the vast expanse of windows. A sumptuous seating area, joined by a baby piano, is perfect for an intimate gathering when cruising along the French Riviera.
Featuring not one but two studies, the master suite spans across the breath of the main deck forward while the other accommodation consists of a VIP cabin on the upper deck, and two double cabins and two double cabins on the lower deck.
As well as being an approved RYA Training Centre, the motor yacht is also equipped with a multitude of water toys such as Sea-Doos, a Jet Ski, stand-up paddle boards, a Flyboard, water skis and an inflatable water slide.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...