Motor Yacht MEAMINA Reveals Charter Availability in the Mediterranean
Launched by Benetti in 2009, MEAMINA fuses the Italian yard’s signature craftsmanship with highly refined styling. Designed for both family cruising and the charter market, she is an excellent choice for discovering Mediterranean hotspots.
For the upmost relaxation, head to the sundeck where you can take in uninterrupted ocean vistas while unwinding in the eight-person Jacuzzi, indulge in the multiple sunning opportunities or enjoy a delicious lunch freshly grilled on the deck’s barbecue.
There is also a gymnasium here, equipped with Technogym equipment. Part of the crew, a personal trainer can tailor-make a fitness programme for your luxury yacht charter and, afterwards, treat yourself to a massage from the fully-qualified on-board masseuse.
A 14-seater oval table on the upper deck aft presents a second alfresco dining option and a more casual seating setup is available on the main deck aft. Guests can sit back with a book or sip cocktails with family and friends as the sun sets over the horizon.
The interior of superyacht MEAMINA exudes understated elegance thanks to the work of Studio Massari. Pale and dark woods such as anegre, satinwood and dark ebony Macassar offset each other, and combine with neutral-coloured furnishings to create an easy-going atmosphere.
In the main salon, a partition divides a sociable lounge from a dining area, boasting a 12-seater dining table inlaid with mother-of-pearl, ebony, boxwood, mahogany and ash marquetry.
The interior of superyacht MEAMINA exudes understated elegance thanks to the work of Studio Massari
A lift encased in leather and eel skin can then transport guests up to skylounge, where natural light abounds thanks to the vast expanse of windows. A sumptuous seating area, joined by a baby piano, is perfect for an intimate gathering when cruising along the French Riviera.
Featuring not one but two studies, the master suite spans across the breath of the main deck forward while the other accommodation consists of a VIP cabin on the upper deck, and two double cabins and two double cabins on the lower deck.
As well as being an approved RYA Training Centre, the motor yacht is also equipped with a multitude of water toys such as Sea-Doos, a Jet Ski, stand-up paddle boards, a Flyboard, water skis and an inflatable water slide.
More Yacht Information
Meamina Yacht For Charter
59m Benetti, 2009
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...