Launched by Benetti in 2009, MEAMINA fuses the Italian yard’s signature craftsmanship with highly refined styling. Designed for both family cruising and the charter market, she is an excellent choice for discovering Mediterranean hotspots.
For the upmost relaxation, head to the sundeck where you can take in uninterrupted ocean vistas while unwinding in the eight-person Jacuzzi, indulge in the multiple sunning opportunities or enjoy a delicious lunch freshly grilled on the deck’s barbecue.
There is also a gymnasium here, equipped with Technogym equipment. Part of the crew, a personal trainer can tailor-make a fitness programme for your luxury yacht charter and, afterwards, treat yourself to a massage from the fully-qualified on-board masseuse.
A 14-seater oval table on the upper deck aft presents a second alfresco dining option and a more casual seating setup is available on the main deck aft. Guests can sit back with a book or sip cocktails with family and friends as the sun sets over the horizon.
The interior of superyacht MEAMINA exudes understated elegance thanks to the work of Studio Massari. Pale and dark woods such as anegre, satinwood and dark ebony Macassar offset each other, and combine with neutral-coloured furnishings to create an easy-going atmosphere.
In the main salon, a partition divides a sociable lounge from a dining area, boasting a 12-seater dining table inlaid with mother-of-pearl, ebony, boxwood, mahogany and ash marquetry.
The interior of superyacht MEAMINA exudes understated elegance thanks to the work of Studio Massari
A lift encased in leather and eel skin can then transport guests up to skylounge, where natural light abounds thanks to the vast expanse of windows. A sumptuous seating area, joined by a baby piano, is perfect for an intimate gathering when cruising along the French Riviera.
Featuring not one but two studies, the master suite spans across the breath of the main deck forward while the other accommodation consists of a VIP cabin on the upper deck, and two double cabins and two double cabins on the lower deck.
As well as being an approved RYA Training Centre, the motor yacht is also equipped with a multitude of water toys such as Sea-Doos, a Jet Ski, stand-up paddle boards, a Flyboard, water skis and an inflatable water slide.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...