Motor Yacht ‘Victoria del Mar’ Offers Special Weekly Rate in Italy
At the time of her launch from Delta Marine, Victoria Del Mar was the most voluminous yacht to ever be built in the US and, today, she is still a motor yacht of distinction thanks to a major interior refit in 2014 from Claudette Bonville.
Inspired by the late Alberto Pinto, Bonville has created a harmonious blend of highly sophisticated, contemporary spaces which provide extraordinary comfort on your luxury charter vacation.
The bright and airy main salon features a lounge formed of cream and navy blue seating and rugs in coordinating stripes, and an adjoining dining area where a large glass chandelier by Scott ‘Chico’ Raskey looks over a large rectangular glass table.
The use of handsome zebra wood panelling continues throughout the yacht and is combined with soft mahogany flooring on the upper deck. Here a skylounge with two side balconies offers a laid back environment where guests can reminisce about the day’s adventures with a drink from the bar.
Aft of the skylounge is the full-beam master suite, which features a plush seating area, a study and a large private terrace, equipped with stunning views, free-standing furniture and retractable glass panels to suit the weather conditions.
The other six staterooms consist of two VIP staterooms on the main deck forward, and two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
Sure to become a daytime hub is the sundeck, equipped with a teak-topped bar, a Jacuzzi with panoramic ocean vistas, and multiple seating, sunning and lounging areas. Alfresco dining can also be enjoyed here under the shade of the radar arch.
There are plenty of deck areas on board where guests can take in stunning views of the Amalfi Coast and soak up the Mediterranean sunshine
To take advantage of this special rate on M/Y Victoria Del Mar, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
More Yacht Information
Victoria Del Mar Yacht For Charter
50m Delta Marine, 2006 / 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...