At the time of her launch from Delta Marine, Victoria Del Mar was the most voluminous yacht to ever be built in the US and, today, she is still a motor yacht of distinction thanks to a major interior refit in 2014 from Claudette Bonville.
Inspired by the late Alberto Pinto, Bonville has created a harmonious blend of highly sophisticated, contemporary spaces which provide extraordinary comfort on your luxury charter vacation.
The bright and airy main salon features a lounge formed of cream and navy blue seating and rugs in coordinating stripes, and an adjoining dining area where a large glass chandelier by Scott ‘Chico’ Raskey looks over a large rectangular glass table.
The use of handsome zebra wood panelling continues throughout the yacht and is combined with soft mahogany flooring on the upper deck. Here a skylounge with two side balconies offers a laid back environment where guests can reminisce about the day’s adventures with a drink from the bar.
Aft of the skylounge is the full-beam master suite, which features a plush seating area, a study and a large private terrace, equipped with stunning views, free-standing furniture and retractable glass panels to suit the weather conditions.
The other six staterooms consist of two VIP staterooms on the main deck forward, and two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
Sure to become a daytime hub is the sundeck, equipped with a teak-topped bar, a Jacuzzi with panoramic ocean vistas, and multiple seating, sunning and lounging areas. Alfresco dining can also be enjoyed here under the shade of the radar arch.
There are plenty of deck areas on board where guests can take in stunning views of the Amalfi Coast and soak up the Mediterranean sunshine
To take advantage of this special rate on M/Y Victoria Del Mar, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...