At the time of her launch from Delta Marine, Victoria Del Mar was the most voluminous yacht to ever be built in the US and, today, she is still a motor yacht of distinction thanks to a major interior refit in 2014 from Claudette Bonville.
Inspired by the late Alberto Pinto, Bonville has created a harmonious blend of highly sophisticated, contemporary spaces which provide extraordinary comfort on your luxury charter vacation.
The bright and airy main salon features a lounge formed of cream and navy blue seating and rugs in coordinating stripes, and an adjoining dining area where a large glass chandelier by Scott ‘Chico’ Raskey looks over a large rectangular glass table.
The use of handsome zebra wood panelling continues throughout the yacht and is combined with soft mahogany flooring on the upper deck. Here a skylounge with two side balconies offers a laid back environment where guests can reminisce about the day’s adventures with a drink from the bar.
Aft of the skylounge is the full-beam master suite, which features a plush seating area, a study and a large private terrace, equipped with stunning views, free-standing furniture and retractable glass panels to suit the weather conditions.
The other six staterooms consist of two VIP staterooms on the main deck forward, and two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
Sure to become a daytime hub is the sundeck, equipped with a teak-topped bar, a Jacuzzi with panoramic ocean vistas, and multiple seating, sunning and lounging areas. Alfresco dining can also be enjoyed here under the shade of the radar arch.
There are plenty of deck areas on board where guests can take in stunning views of the Amalfi Coast and soak up the Mediterranean sunshine
To take advantage of this special rate on M/Y Victoria Del Mar, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...