Motor Yacht ‘My Seanna’ Unveils Last Minute Christmas Deal for St Barts Charter
The reduced rate was revealed at this year’s Antigua Charter Yacht Show, where My Seanna showcased her impressive charter offer. Launched in 2001 by Delta Marine, she underwent a refit and six-metre extension last year, and boasts a multitude of modern amenities and systems. In fact, it's very unusual for a yacht of her class to be available over the holidays at this point in the charter calendar.
Highlights of the motor yacht include a crow’s nest where guests can sit back and relax on large sun pads while taking in panoramic views of the stunning Caribbean surrounds, an on-deck sauna for four and a giant outdoor movie screen, perfect for watching Christmas movies under the stars.
For enjoying the warm waters on your winter getaway, the yacht also benefits from an elegant air conditioned beach club, with its own seating area and large television, which opens out into a generous swim platform. This area can even be converted into a dance floor, ideal for hosting festive parties.
The interior of charter yacht My Seanna has been exquisitely styled by the team of Redman Whiteley Dixon and Susan Young Interiors. Living areas are beautifully furnished in neutral tones with luxurious fabrics and adornments of 22-carat gold leaf.
She can comfortably sleep up to 12 guests in a cabin configuration comprising of a full-beam master suite, a new VIP stateroom with 180-degree ocean views, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Living areas are beautifully furnished in neutral tones with luxurious fabrics and adornments of 22-carat gold leaf.
Other assets include on-board gym equipment, and a member of the crew is a fully-qualified personal trainer, enabling guests to keep up their exercise regimes or even get their 2016 fitness plans off to an early start.
Water toys include a Waverunner, inflatable kayaks, paddle boards, water skis, wakeboards and towables. There is also deep sea fishing equipment and, for on-land adventures, a pair of electric bikes.
To take advantage of this special Christmas deal on M/Y My Seanna, please get in touch with the charter broker of your choice. Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in St Barts.
More Yacht Information
My Seanna Yacht For Charter
56m Delta Marine, 2001 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...