From the raised Jacuzzi on the sundeck to the 120 bottle wine cellar in the sky lounge, the features which comprise superyacht IMPROMPTU are nothing short of exceptional. Indeed, both her interior and exterior spaces have been completed in the finest style to optimise the experience of cruising the world’s finest waters.
Primed for alfresco dining, sunbathing, and getting into the ocean with considerable ease, the overall design of the motor yacht ensures that guests are able to fulfil every last desire when spending time with their friends and family.
Also tremendously fun, IMPROMPTU comes with an assortment of the latest water toys and tenders sure to appeal to guests of all ages.
The Patrick Knowles designed interior of the superyacht is sure to have a calming influence on all who step on board, with the neutral tones and soft textures producing a comfortable alternative to the sun-drenched paradise found on the exterior.
Both the main salon and sky lounge no doubt form the social centres of the yacht, with the digital baby grand piano in the main salon being another stand out feature of IMPROMPTU.
Thanks to her extensive refit last year, superyacht IMPROMPTU delivers a wholly refreshing and enlivening charter experience
The games table, bar, and healthy collection of furnishings in the sky lounge offer the perfect evening environment for guests to gather in and reflect on all of their day’s activities over a few superbly mixed drinks.
Along with her generously proportioned split-level master cabin, IMPROMPTU also features a single VIP stateroom, 3 doubles, and a twin. Altogether, this allows her to accommodate up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y IMPROMPTU, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...