From the raised Jacuzzi on the sundeck to the 120 bottle wine cellar in the sky lounge, the features which comprise superyacht IMPROMPTU are nothing short of exceptional. Indeed, both her interior and exterior spaces have been completed in the finest style to optimise the experience of cruising the world’s finest waters.
Primed for alfresco dining, sunbathing, and getting into the ocean with considerable ease, the overall design of the motor yacht ensures that guests are able to fulfil every last desire when spending time with their friends and family.
Also tremendously fun, IMPROMPTU comes with an assortment of the latest water toys and tenders sure to appeal to guests of all ages.
The Patrick Knowles designed interior of the superyacht is sure to have a calming influence on all who step on board, with the neutral tones and soft textures producing a comfortable alternative to the sun-drenched paradise found on the exterior.
Both the main salon and sky lounge no doubt form the social centres of the yacht, with the digital baby grand piano in the main salon being another stand out feature of IMPROMPTU.
Thanks to her extensive refit last year, superyacht IMPROMPTU delivers a wholly refreshing and enlivening charter experience
The games table, bar, and healthy collection of furnishings in the sky lounge offer the perfect evening environment for guests to gather in and reflect on all of their day’s activities over a few superbly mixed drinks.
Along with her generously proportioned split-level master cabin, IMPROMPTU also features a single VIP stateroom, 3 doubles, and a twin. Altogether, this allows her to accommodate up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y IMPROMPTU, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...