Motor Yacht ‘Level 8’ Reduces Weekly Rate For Late Summer Charters
An ideal chance to explore the Balearics in style, Level 8 provides charterers with well appointed communal spaces as well as a performance which makes getting from one island to the next entirely effortless.
Indeed, with the coastlines and attractions of Ibiza enjoying an inviting climate and relative quiet around this time of year, there’s no better time to check out the much talked about hotspot.
What’s more, as a recently refitted motor yacht, Level 8 is in immaculate condition and offers charterers the enjoyment of travelling with all of the latest advantages, from ultra-comfortable furnishings to a more stable experience whilst underway.
With a single master cabin as well as a double and twin stateroom, Level 8 is capable of accommodating up to six guests whilst away on a luxury charter.
As a high performing motor yacht, Level 8 is perfect for practically paced island hopping around Spain's many islands
Allowing guests to fulfil an itinerary as busy or as relaxed as they desire, luxury yacht Level 8 is a true vacation host.
Her wide open exterior, for example, provides ample room for dining alfresco, taking in the coastlines, or simply enjoying the late summer sunshine.
Inside, her main salon can be used for both unwinding and enjoying meals in a more formal manner, with the brightly styled decor setting a nicely tranquil ambience.
With staircases at the stern descending to the broad swim platform on both the port and starboard sides, getting in and out of the water couldn’t be more convenient, either.
Rich with spectacular beaches as well as a veritable treasure trove of sequestered bays, the waters around Spain couldn’t be better suited for those visiting by superyacht.
Similar to other leading locations in the Mediterranean, Spain has numerous breathtaking views which can only be appreciated from a sundeck or skylounge.
Spain is also a choice destination for those looking to get the most out of their tenders and toys- with stretches of uninterrupted waters all but calling out to users of Jetskis and Seabobs
Spending days on the mainland is an equally attractive option, too, with numerous boutique stores and leading restaurants awaiting those keen to spend a day or evening amongst the local culture.
More Yacht Information
Level 8 Yacht For Charter
24m Navalia, 2007 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...