An ideal chance to explore the Balearics in style, Level 8 provides charterers with well appointed communal spaces as well as a performance which makes getting from one island to the next entirely effortless.
Indeed, with the coastlines and attractions of Ibiza enjoying an inviting climate and relative quiet around this time of year, there’s no better time to check out the much talked about hotspot.
What’s more, as a recently refitted motor yacht, Level 8 is in immaculate condition and offers charterers the enjoyment of travelling with all of the latest advantages, from ultra-comfortable furnishings to a more stable experience whilst underway.
With a single master cabin as well as a double and twin stateroom, Level 8 is capable of accommodating up to six guests whilst away on a luxury charter.
As a high performing motor yacht, Level 8 is perfect for practically paced island hopping around Spain's many islands
Allowing guests to fulfil an itinerary as busy or as relaxed as they desire, luxury yacht Level 8 is a true vacation host.
Her wide open exterior, for example, provides ample room for dining alfresco, taking in the coastlines, or simply enjoying the late summer sunshine.
Inside, her main salon can be used for both unwinding and enjoying meals in a more formal manner, with the brightly styled decor setting a nicely tranquil ambience.
With staircases at the stern descending to the broad swim platform on both the port and starboard sides, getting in and out of the water couldn’t be more convenient, either.
Rich with spectacular beaches as well as a veritable treasure trove of sequestered bays, the waters around Spain couldn’t be better suited for those visiting by superyacht.
Similar to other leading locations in the Mediterranean, Spain has numerous breathtaking views which can only be appreciated from a sundeck or skylounge.
Spain is also a choice destination for those looking to get the most out of their tenders and toys- with stretches of uninterrupted waters all but calling out to users of Jetskis and Seabobs
Spending days on the mainland is an equally attractive option, too, with numerous boutique stores and leading restaurants awaiting those keen to spend a day or evening amongst the local culture.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...