An ideal chance to explore the Balearics in style, Level 8 provides charterers with well appointed communal spaces as well as a performance which makes getting from one island to the next entirely effortless.
Indeed, with the coastlines and attractions of Ibiza enjoying an inviting climate and relative quiet around this time of year, there’s no better time to check out the much talked about hotspot.
What’s more, as a recently refitted motor yacht, Level 8 is in immaculate condition and offers charterers the enjoyment of travelling with all of the latest advantages, from ultra-comfortable furnishings to a more stable experience whilst underway.
With a single master cabin as well as a double and twin stateroom, Level 8 is capable of accommodating up to six guests whilst away on a luxury charter.
As a high performing motor yacht, Level 8 is perfect for practically paced island hopping around Spain's many islands
Allowing guests to fulfil an itinerary as busy or as relaxed as they desire, luxury yacht Level 8 is a true vacation host.
Her wide open exterior, for example, provides ample room for dining alfresco, taking in the coastlines, or simply enjoying the late summer sunshine.
Inside, her main salon can be used for both unwinding and enjoying meals in a more formal manner, with the brightly styled decor setting a nicely tranquil ambience.
With staircases at the stern descending to the broad swim platform on both the port and starboard sides, getting in and out of the water couldn’t be more convenient, either.
Rich with spectacular beaches as well as a veritable treasure trove of sequestered bays, the waters around Spain couldn’t be better suited for those visiting by superyacht.
Similar to other leading locations in the Mediterranean, Spain has numerous breathtaking views which can only be appreciated from a sundeck or skylounge.
Spain is also a choice destination for those looking to get the most out of their tenders and toys- with stretches of uninterrupted waters all but calling out to users of Jetskis and Seabobs
Spending days on the mainland is an equally attractive option, too, with numerous boutique stores and leading restaurants awaiting those keen to spend a day or evening amongst the local culture.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...