An ideal chance to explore the Balearics in style, Level 8 provides charterers with well appointed communal spaces as well as a performance which makes getting from one island to the next entirely effortless.
Indeed, with the coastlines and attractions of Ibiza enjoying an inviting climate and relative quiet around this time of year, there’s no better time to check out the much talked about hotspot.
What’s more, as a recently refitted motor yacht, Level 8 is in immaculate condition and offers charterers the enjoyment of travelling with all of the latest advantages, from ultra-comfortable furnishings to a more stable experience whilst underway.
With a single master cabin as well as a double and twin stateroom, Level 8 is capable of accommodating up to six guests whilst away on a luxury charter.
As a high performing motor yacht, Level 8 is perfect for practically paced island hopping around Spain's many islands
Allowing guests to fulfil an itinerary as busy or as relaxed as they desire, luxury yacht Level 8 is a true vacation host.
Her wide open exterior, for example, provides ample room for dining alfresco, taking in the coastlines, or simply enjoying the late summer sunshine.
Inside, her main salon can be used for both unwinding and enjoying meals in a more formal manner, with the brightly styled decor setting a nicely tranquil ambience.
With staircases at the stern descending to the broad swim platform on both the port and starboard sides, getting in and out of the water couldn’t be more convenient, either.
Rich with spectacular beaches as well as a veritable treasure trove of sequestered bays, the waters around Spain couldn’t be better suited for those visiting by superyacht.
Similar to other leading locations in the Mediterranean, Spain has numerous breathtaking views which can only be appreciated from a sundeck or skylounge.
Spain is also a choice destination for those looking to get the most out of their tenders and toys- with stretches of uninterrupted waters all but calling out to users of Jetskis and Seabobs
Spending days on the mainland is an equally attractive option, too, with numerous boutique stores and leading restaurants awaiting those keen to spend a day or evening amongst the local culture.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y NARVALO Offers Special Thanksgiving DealCharter the 33m/110ft superyacht NARVALO from Cantiere Delle Marche in the Bahamas this Thanksgiving and get eight days...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- M/Y SHERAKHAN Undergoing Exciting RefitSet to take on a completely new look, the 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN is currently halfway through an extensive ref...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...