Motor Yacht ‘Lauren L’ Open for Charter at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
Originally launched in 2002, Lauren L has since undergone major refits and upgrades to ensure her luxe deck spaces, ample supply of amenities and grand interior match her impressive status as one of the largest yachts on the charter market.
Open at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, she is offering the excellent opportunity for a corporate yacht charter at the Formula One event, where guests can take in all the thrilling action from the enviable vantage point of a superyacht.
The Abu Dhabi racetrack, officially known as the Yas Marina Circuit, boasts a waterfront setting to rival that of Monaco and, kicking off as the sun sets, the 55 laps of racing takes place against a fabulous backdrop.
All the glitz, glamour and adrenalin-fuelled excitement of the grand prix can be taken in from a variety of well-equipped deck spaces on board charter yacht Lauren L. Her expansive sundeck features no-end of sun pads, several lounging areas, a large bar and central Jacuzzi.
Dinner parties, meanwhile, can be hosted in the stylish alfresco dining area on the upper deck, which easily seats up to 48 guests, and the entertainment areas continue into the interior. A recently refurbished main salon combines comfort and elegance, with sumptuous seating, a grand piano and fully-stocked bar.
The motor yacht also boasts a superb health and wellbeing offering, with a beauty salon, steam room, sauna, aromatherapy room and fully-equipped gymnasium, perfect for after a busy day of business in the conference room or library.
Guests, however, may prefer to let off steam by trying out the vast collection of on-board water toys such as a WaveRunners, Sea-Doos, Flyboards and an inflatable water slide.
Able to host up to 300 guests at quayside event yacht charters, she can sleep up to 36 guests in 20 staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, three double executive suites, 10 convertible double cabins and five double cabins.
Guests can take in all the thrilling action from the enviable vantage point of superyacht 'Lauren L'
More Yacht Information
Lauren L Yacht For Charter
90m Cassens-Werft, 2002 / 2008
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...