Delivered by Broward Marine in 2011 and refitted last year, the superyacht is offering the saving until the end of March.
Grand Daphne has been designed to take in the natural beauty of the Galapagos Islands and features an abundance of space, light and comfort to fully appreciate this glittering array of volcanic islands.
Sleeping 12 guests across nine cabins, Grand Daphne has an open, airy interior and plenty of outdoor living space.
The large main aft deck offers a prime space for spotting the huge variety of wildife you can see in its natural habitat, from penguins and sea lions bathing in the clear waters to albatross gliding gracefully over the awe-inspiring shorelines. Relax on the C-shaped sofa with a refreshment from the large wet bar and take in this wonderful spectacle.
From here two stairways lead down to the lower deck swim platform where guests can make good use of the snorkeling and dive gear to explore some of the Galapagos’ highly acclaimed dive sites.
A port stairway from the main deck takes you to the upper deck aft, which is laid out with seating and coffee tables and is perfect for relaxing in the warmth of the sun and either planning the day ahead or comparing notes on a busy day exploring this enchanting archipelago of islands. Sun loungers along the stern offer another spot for savoring the sun.
A luxurious sundeck features corner seating, chaise loungers and tables for unwinding with sweeping views.
The light and airy interiors are characterized by sea blue fabrics, stunning wood floors and panoramic views.
The main salon is replete with comfortable seating and a convivial feel and forward of it is a spacious formal dining area with two large tables to seat 16 guests in an elegant environment. The aft lounge provides another large L-shaped sofa, coffee table and further seating.
Grand Daphne sleeps 12 guests across nine en-suite cabins. The Master suite is located on the main deck forward and there are five twin cabins and three further twin cabins convertible to doubles on the upper and lower decks.
To learn more about this special offer on M/Y Grand Daphne please contact your yacht charter broker.
You can also view and compare the complete fleet of luxury charter yachts in the Galapagos Islands.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed