Motor Yacht DXB Joins Mediterranean Charter Fleet
Created by Benetti as part of its Classic 35 series – the first semi-custom range from the Italian shipyard – DXB is a 2003-build with an elegant profile and expansive deck areas for relaxing, dining and socialising.
Boasting a new Hermes interior, she is in optimal condition for yacht charters this summer, cruising the Mediterranean waters along the French Riviera as well as the coastline and islands of western Italy.
Charter guests can take in all the beautiful sights of the region from the sundeck, which is a haven for relaxation and soaking up the glorious sunshine. Grab a cocktail from the wet bar before taking a dip in the Jacuzzi or unwinding on the chaise loungers.
Equipped with a variety of lounging areas and a circular dining table, the huge upper deck aft is perfect for entertaining. Whether enjoying a delicious alfresco meal, socialising with friends and family or hosting 50 guests at a corporate yacht charter, the deck offers the perfect setup.
A second alfresco dining area is found on the aft deck of charter yacht DXB, which leads through glass sliding doors to the main salon. Rich lacquered wood panelling is offset by light coloured carpets and ceilings, while cream sofas and navy blue armchairs form a sociable lounge area.
Classic in style, the lounge leads forward into a formal dining area, where eight guests can be seated around an oval shaped table. On the deck above, meanwhile, is a second salon with a more casual ambience.
Charter guests can take in all the beautiful sights of the region from the sundeck, which is a haven for relaxation and soaking up the glorious sunshine
The motor yacht is able to sleep up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a master suite, two VIP cabins and two twin cabins.
There is also an excellent selection of water toys on board such as Jet Skis, a six-seater banana boat and an inflatable water slide, making sure you make the most of the azure waters on your luxury yacht charter.
For further information on M/Y DXB, get in touch with your preferred charter broker. Or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
More Yacht Information
DXB Yacht For Charter
35m Benetti, 2003 / 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...