Created by Benetti as part of its Classic 35 series – the first semi-custom range from the Italian shipyard – DXB is a 2003-build with an elegant profile and expansive deck areas for relaxing, dining and socialising.
Boasting a new Hermes interior, she is in optimal condition for yacht charters this summer, cruising the Mediterranean waters along the French Riviera as well as the coastline and islands of western Italy.
Charter guests can take in all the beautiful sights of the region from the sundeck, which is a haven for relaxation and soaking up the glorious sunshine. Grab a cocktail from the wet bar before taking a dip in the Jacuzzi or unwinding on the chaise loungers.
Equipped with a variety of lounging areas and a circular dining table, the huge upper deck aft is perfect for entertaining. Whether enjoying a delicious alfresco meal, socialising with friends and family or hosting 50 guests at a corporate yacht charter, the deck offers the perfect setup.
A second alfresco dining area is found on the aft deck of charter yacht DXB, which leads through glass sliding doors to the main salon. Rich lacquered wood panelling is offset by light coloured carpets and ceilings, while cream sofas and navy blue armchairs form a sociable lounge area.
Classic in style, the lounge leads forward into a formal dining area, where eight guests can be seated around an oval shaped table. On the deck above, meanwhile, is a second salon with a more casual ambience.
Charter guests can take in all the beautiful sights of the region from the sundeck, which is a haven for relaxation and soaking up the glorious sunshine
The motor yacht is able to sleep up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a master suite, two VIP cabins and two twin cabins.
There is also an excellent selection of water toys on board such as Jet Skis, a six-seater banana boat and an inflatable water slide, making sure you make the most of the azure waters on your luxury yacht charter.
For further information on M/Y DXB, get in touch with your preferred charter broker. Or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...