Created by Benetti as part of its Classic 35 series – the first semi-custom range from the Italian shipyard – DXB is a 2003-build with an elegant profile and expansive deck areas for relaxing, dining and socialising.
Boasting a new Hermes interior, she is in optimal condition for yacht charters this summer, cruising the Mediterranean waters along the French Riviera as well as the coastline and islands of western Italy.
Charter guests can take in all the beautiful sights of the region from the sundeck, which is a haven for relaxation and soaking up the glorious sunshine. Grab a cocktail from the wet bar before taking a dip in the Jacuzzi or unwinding on the chaise loungers.
Equipped with a variety of lounging areas and a circular dining table, the huge upper deck aft is perfect for entertaining. Whether enjoying a delicious alfresco meal, socialising with friends and family or hosting 50 guests at a corporate yacht charter, the deck offers the perfect setup.
A second alfresco dining area is found on the aft deck of charter yacht DXB, which leads through glass sliding doors to the main salon. Rich lacquered wood panelling is offset by light coloured carpets and ceilings, while cream sofas and navy blue armchairs form a sociable lounge area.
Classic in style, the lounge leads forward into a formal dining area, where eight guests can be seated around an oval shaped table. On the deck above, meanwhile, is a second salon with a more casual ambience.
Charter guests can take in all the beautiful sights of the region from the sundeck, which is a haven for relaxation and soaking up the glorious sunshine
The motor yacht is able to sleep up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a master suite, two VIP cabins and two twin cabins.
There is also an excellent selection of water toys on board such as Jet Skis, a six-seater banana boat and an inflatable water slide, making sure you make the most of the azure waters on your luxury yacht charter.
For further information on M/Y DXB, get in touch with your preferred charter broker. Or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...