Motor Yacht CRISTOBAL Joins Global Charter Fleet
CRISTOBAL has been renamed following a sale and was previously known as 'Alexandra V.'
Built in 2009 with a refit in 2014, is a fine example of Princess artistry and has stunning interiors, courtesy of designer Christian's and Hennie.
Designed with warming interior woodwork and elongated salon windows to bring in the natural light, motor yacht CRISTOBAL comfortably accommodates 8 guests and includes a Master State room and Queen VIP room.
She has a fabulous on deck Jacuzzi complete with luxurious lounging area and has ample space available for al-fresco dining.
CRISTOBAL can reach an impressive top speed of 24 knots, and cruises at a speed of 16 knots.
Her water toy chest features kayaks and a Waverunner, with a 24' Boston Whaler tender additionally available to transport guests ashore.
M/Y CRISTOBAL is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Florida and for more information please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Or browse all superyachts available to charter in the Bahamas to compare vessels available here.
She has a fabulous on deck jacuzzi, not to mention the space available for al-fresco dining.
More Yacht Information
Cristobal Yacht For Charter
29m Princess, 2009 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...