The largest Sunseeker yacht ever delivered, BLUSH is part of the UK yard’s 155 series, which offers both style and space in abundance. Her head-turning ice blue hull and extraordinary attention to detail ensures she fits in perfectly throughout Ibiza and the French Riviera.
Chic deck spaces ensure charter guests make the most of the late-summer sunshine and gorgeous surrounds of the Mediterranean. Among her highlights is an expansive sundeck, where guests can sip cocktails at the metallic bar, lay back on chaise loungers, unwind in the Jacuzzi or enjoy an alfresco lunch.
There is also a luxe beach club, where guests can enjoy a drink from the bar while relaxing on the waterside terrace. Easy access to the glorious waters and superb collection of on-board water toys is possible here too.
The main deck aft and bridge deck aft offer further alfresco lounging options, with the latter featuring two oversized sun pads, and a smaller, more secluded seating arrangement is available on the foredeck.
The interior of luxury yacht BLUSH is beautifully styled by UK-based Sally Ann Holmes to offer a serene and luxurious environment with light wood panelling and floors harmoniously accentuated by hues of soft greens, silvers and blues.
A sumptuous L-shaped sofa in the main sofa offers a welcoming retreat, and adjoins a formal dining area and stylish bar, while sliding doors open out onto a small side balcony.
The bridge deck salon likewise offers a zen-like atmosphere sure to refresh and revitalize on your charter vacation.
The motor yacht is able to sleep up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with its own private terrace, two double staterooms on the main deck and two twin staterooms on the lower deck.
She is also able to host up to 100 guests at dockside event charters.
The interior of luxury yacht BLUSH is beautifully styled by UK-based Sally Ann Holmes to offer a serene and luxurious environment
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed