The largest Sunseeker yacht ever delivered, BLUSH is part of the UK yard’s 155 series, which offers both style and space in abundance. Her head-turning ice blue hull and extraordinary attention to detail ensures she fits in perfectly throughout Ibiza and the French Riviera.
Chic deck spaces ensure charter guests make the most of the late-summer sunshine and gorgeous surrounds of the Mediterranean. Among her highlights is an expansive sundeck, where guests can sip cocktails at the metallic bar, lay back on chaise loungers, unwind in the Jacuzzi or enjoy an alfresco lunch.
There is also a luxe beach club, where guests can enjoy a drink from the bar while relaxing on the waterside terrace. Easy access to the glorious waters and superb collection of on-board water toys is possible here too.
The main deck aft and bridge deck aft offer further alfresco lounging options, with the latter featuring two oversized sun pads, and a smaller, more secluded seating arrangement is available on the foredeck.
The interior of luxury yacht BLUSH is beautifully styled by UK-based Sally Ann Holmes to offer a serene and luxurious environment with light wood panelling and floors harmoniously accentuated by hues of soft greens, silvers and blues.
A sumptuous L-shaped sofa in the main sofa offers a welcoming retreat, and adjoins a formal dining area and stylish bar, while sliding doors open out onto a small side balcony.
The bridge deck salon likewise offers a zen-like atmosphere sure to refresh and revitalize on your charter vacation.
The motor yacht is able to sleep up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with its own private terrace, two double staterooms on the main deck and two twin staterooms on the lower deck.
She is also able to host up to 100 guests at dockside event charters.
The interior of luxury yacht BLUSH is beautifully styled by UK-based Sally Ann Holmes to offer a serene and luxurious environment
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.