Ensuring that she delivers highly memorable charter vacations when she heads out for her debut season later this year, Avant Garde has been completely refreshed- from brand new furnishings to towable toys, not a single aspect has been overlooked.
Designed for al fresco living, she comes with an expansive sundeck, a conveniently accessible swim platform, and plenty of shaded outdoor dining options - the perfect combination for those keen to visit the Mediterranean during the warmer months.
With an experienced crew of 9, she comfortably accommodates up to 11 guests across a range of 5 well appointed guest suites.
Every inch the modern luxury yacht, Avant Garde spoils her guests for choice when it comes to being outside. Whether it’s keeping fit at the sea level gym, enjoying a drink at the bar, or simply soaking up the sun from the comfort of the jacuzzi, there’s never a dull moment out on the sundeck.
Obviously, it would be hard to imagine a better destination than those found in the West Mediterranean to enjoy such a fine range of amenities.
Whilst we are awaiting more details and images of her interior, it will be no surprise to find out that it’s as impressive as her exterior styling.
Making every effort to impress her first guests, Avant Garde is sure to deliver some wholly exciting charter vacations this year
With an interior photoshoot scheduled for May, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to bring you the latest images as soon as they arrive.
In order to make enquires regarding a charter with M/Y Avant Garde, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...