Ensuring that she delivers highly memorable charter vacations when she heads out for her debut season later this year, Avant Garde has been completely refreshed- from brand new furnishings to towable toys, not a single aspect has been overlooked.
Designed for al fresco living, she comes with an expansive sundeck, a conveniently accessible swim platform, and plenty of shaded outdoor dining options - the perfect combination for those keen to visit the Mediterranean during the warmer months.
With an experienced crew of 9, she comfortably accommodates up to 11 guests across a range of 5 well appointed guest suites.
Every inch the modern luxury yacht, Avant Garde spoils her guests for choice when it comes to being outside. Whether it’s keeping fit at the sea level gym, enjoying a drink at the bar, or simply soaking up the sun from the comfort of the jacuzzi, there’s never a dull moment out on the sundeck.
Obviously, it would be hard to imagine a better destination than those found in the West Mediterranean to enjoy such a fine range of amenities.
Whilst we are awaiting more details and images of her interior, it will be no surprise to find out that it’s as impressive as her exterior styling.
Making every effort to impress her first guests, Avant Garde is sure to deliver some wholly exciting charter vacations this year
With an interior photoshoot scheduled for May, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to bring you the latest images as soon as they arrive.
In order to make enquires regarding a charter with M/Y Avant Garde, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts in the Mediterranean.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.