M/Y ARIOSO has remaining availability in her calendar from 9th August through to 2nd September. After that, this popular charter yacht will be fully booked until 2nd May 2016, in both the Bahamas and Caribbean.
She was built in 2006 by Westport and was previously named Lucky Seven and her popularity is due to the excellent crew and facilities on board.
She offers panoramic views from the sundeck, has a 52’ television with an excellent surround sound system on the flydeck and come nightfall, guests can look out on to the water, lit up by her stunning underwater lights.
The superyacht has a spacious interior layout that will provide comfort for up to 10 guests who would be accommodated in 5 staterooms, including a master suite and 2 VIP staterooms. She is also looked after by a crew consisting of 7 members.
Superyacht ARIOSO has a cruising speed of 15 knots and can reach a maximum speed of 22 knots.
She can perfectly cater for all of her guests, both adults and children, with a variety of amusements including a water toy chest that includes two jet skis, water skis, wake board and paddleboard among a host of other items.
She also comes replete with a 30ft /9m Intrepid towed Tender and a 19ft /6m Nautica inflatable Tender.
For more details about renting M/Y Arioso, get in touch with the charter broker of your choice.
Or compare the size, style and amenities of all superyachts available for a Bahamas luxury yacht charter.
She offers panoramic views from the sundeck, has a 52’ television and an excellent surround sound system on the flydeck and come nightfall, guests can look out on to the water, lit up by her stunning underwater lights.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.