M/Y ARIOSO has remaining availability in her calendar from 9th August through to 2nd September. After that, this popular charter yacht will be fully booked until 2nd May 2016, in both the Bahamas and Caribbean.
She was built in 2006 by Westport and was previously named Lucky Seven and her popularity is due to the excellent crew and facilities on board.
She offers panoramic views from the sundeck, has a 52’ television with an excellent surround sound system on the flydeck and come nightfall, guests can look out on to the water, lit up by her stunning underwater lights.
The superyacht has a spacious interior layout that will provide comfort for up to 10 guests who would be accommodated in 5 staterooms, including a master suite and 2 VIP staterooms. She is also looked after by a crew consisting of 7 members.
Superyacht ARIOSO has a cruising speed of 15 knots and can reach a maximum speed of 22 knots.
She can perfectly cater for all of her guests, both adults and children, with a variety of amusements including a water toy chest that includes two jet skis, water skis, wake board and paddleboard among a host of other items.
She also comes replete with a 30ft /9m Intrepid towed Tender and a 19ft /6m Nautica inflatable Tender.
For more details about renting M/Y Arioso, get in touch with the charter broker of your choice.
Or compare the size, style and amenities of all superyachts available for a Bahamas luxury yacht charter.
She offers panoramic views from the sundeck, has a 52’ television and an excellent surround sound system on the flydeck and come nightfall, guests can look out on to the water, lit up by her stunning underwater lights.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...