M/Y ARIOSO has remaining availability in her calendar from 9th August through to 2nd September. After that, this popular charter yacht will be fully booked until 2nd May 2016, in both the Bahamas and Caribbean.
She was built in 2006 by Westport and was previously named Lucky Seven and her popularity is due to the excellent crew and facilities on board.
She offers panoramic views from the sundeck, has a 52’ television with an excellent surround sound system on the flydeck and come nightfall, guests can look out on to the water, lit up by her stunning underwater lights.
The superyacht has a spacious interior layout that will provide comfort for up to 10 guests who would be accommodated in 5 staterooms, including a master suite and 2 VIP staterooms. She is also looked after by a crew consisting of 7 members.
Superyacht ARIOSO has a cruising speed of 15 knots and can reach a maximum speed of 22 knots.
She can perfectly cater for all of her guests, both adults and children, with a variety of amusements including a water toy chest that includes two jet skis, water skis, wake board and paddleboard among a host of other items.
She also comes replete with a 30ft /9m Intrepid towed Tender and a 19ft /6m Nautica inflatable Tender.
For more details about renting M/Y Arioso, get in touch with the charter broker of your choice.
Or compare the size, style and amenities of all superyachts available for a Bahamas luxury yacht charter.
She offers panoramic views from the sundeck, has a 52’ television and an excellent surround sound system on the flydeck and come nightfall, guests can look out on to the water, lit up by her stunning underwater lights.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...