A new alfresco lounge for superyacht owners known as The Deck is now open at the recently launched Island Gardens Deep Harbour on Watson Island, Miami.
Designed exclusively for superyachts, Island Gardens Deep Harbour opened in early January and the addition of The Deck is part of its ongoing development to cement Miami as the yachting capital of North America.
Providing a perfect environment for the city’s elite to wine and dine, The Deck is the city’s most exquisite superyacht marina outdoor lounge. Guests can sit at full-size dining tables or waterfront cabana lounges while enjoying the upmarket menu and taking in picturesque views of Downtown Miami and Biscayne Bay.
During the week, The Deck is host to many corporate functions and private events, while from Friday to Sunday, guests can experience and reminisce the lifestyles of various ports of call from Ibiza to Porto Cervo.
Deep Harbour enables luxury yacht goers to step directly from their vessels into the vibrant waterfront lifestyle of Island Gardens.
The harbour’s 5,000 linear feet of slips have been designed to accommodate a wide range of vessels, but prioritises those measuring over 152 metres in length.
Now part of the waterfront leisure and entertainment scene, The Deck joins yacht charter services, two luxury hotels, exclusive boutiques, civic art programmes and lush landscaping.
There are also international aircraft facilities with customs and a seaplane terminal, enabling international passengers to arrive in the Miami hub by land, sea and air.
Miami is bestowed with stunning golden beaches lapped by turquoise blue waters where a whole host of water sports can be enjoyed
The entire project is scheduled for completion for the 2017-18 season.
An ever-popular yacht charter destination, Miami offers a hedonistic blend of Spanish and American cultures, embodied in its architecture, cuisine and museums.
A lively social scene and cosmopolitan vibe is rife throughout the city’s many restaurants and bars, all set against the backdrop of beautiful coastal vistas.
Indeed, the city is bestowed with stunning golden beaches lapped by turquoise blue waters where a whole host of water sports can be enjoyed. Golf courses and the picturesque wetlands of the Everglades are also close at hand too as is the whole coast of Florida.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed