A new alfresco lounge for superyacht owners known as The Deck is now open at the recently launched Island Gardens Deep Harbour on Watson Island, Miami.
Designed exclusively for superyachts, Island Gardens Deep Harbour opened in early January and the addition of The Deck is part of its ongoing development to cement Miami as the yachting capital of North America.
Providing a perfect environment for the city’s elite to wine and dine, The Deck is the city’s most exquisite superyacht marina outdoor lounge. Guests can sit at full-size dining tables or waterfront cabana lounges while enjoying the upmarket menu and taking in picturesque views of Downtown Miami and Biscayne Bay.
During the week, The Deck is host to many corporate functions and private events, while from Friday to Sunday, guests can experience and reminisce the lifestyles of various ports of call from Ibiza to Porto Cervo.
Deep Harbour enables luxury yacht goers to step directly from their vessels into the vibrant waterfront lifestyle of Island Gardens.
The harbour’s 5,000 linear feet of slips have been designed to accommodate a wide range of vessels, but prioritises those measuring over 152 metres in length.
Now part of the waterfront leisure and entertainment scene, The Deck joins yacht charter services, two luxury hotels, exclusive boutiques, civic art programmes and lush landscaping.
There are also international aircraft facilities with customs and a seaplane terminal, enabling international passengers to arrive in the Miami hub by land, sea and air.
Miami is bestowed with stunning golden beaches lapped by turquoise blue waters where a whole host of water sports can be enjoyed
The entire project is scheduled for completion for the 2017-18 season.
An ever-popular yacht charter destination, Miami offers a hedonistic blend of Spanish and American cultures, embodied in its architecture, cuisine and museums.
A lively social scene and cosmopolitan vibe is rife throughout the city’s many restaurants and bars, all set against the backdrop of beautiful coastal vistas.
Indeed, the city is bestowed with stunning golden beaches lapped by turquoise blue waters where a whole host of water sports can be enjoyed. Golf courses and the picturesque wetlands of the Everglades are also close at hand too as is the whole coast of Florida.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...