Miami Boat Show Entry Route Changed
Due to a sea grass mitigation project being carried out by the Army Corps of Engineers, Show Management have found alternative, longer routes for yachts entering and leaving the Miami Yacht and Brokerage Show.
The growth and expansion of the Port of Miami has generated a sea grass mitigation project in Biscayne Bay that narrows the pathway for yachts attending the upcoming Yacht Show on Collins Avenue to about 21 metres.
This has forced the show organisers to contact this year's exhibitors with specific instructions on how to get to the show with guide boats and tugboats on hand to help any yachts that choose to take the narrowed route.
Show Management, owned by Active Interest Media, said in a statement, “We are continuing to work with the Army Corps of Engineers and the Port of Miami to mitigate this issue.”
The 2014 Miami Yacht and Brokerage Show will run from 13th-17th February along a mile-long strip of Collins Avenue between 41st and 52nd streets and is co-owned by Show Management and the Florida Yacht Brokers Association.
The Show organisers have confirmed that “...the 2014 show is sold out with a waiting list, so buyers should have the best ever selection of boats to purchase or charter.”
See the full list of yachts attending this year's show below.
We are continuing to work with the Army Corps of Engineers and the Port of Miami to mitigate this issue - Show Management
More Yacht Information
Remember When Yacht For Charter
49m Christensen, 2011
No Comment Yacht For Charter
47m Christensen, 2007 / 2011
Usher Yacht For Charter
47m Delta Marine, 2007
Excellence Yacht For Charter
46m Richmond Yachts, 2010
Impulsive Yacht For Charter
38m Norship, 1994 / 2012
Sunshine Yacht For Charter
38m Lloyds Ships, 1986 / 2014
Oasis Yacht For Charter
34m Westport, 2006 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...