Luxury yacht DXB has released an attractive 15% reduction on private yacht charter vacations between August 26th and September 29th in the West Mediterranean.
The glittering cruising grounds of the Cote d'Azur and Italian Riviera offer a luxurious paradise throughout the summer months, hence its popularity as a yacht charter destination among the rich and famous.
Now, you can explore the region as well, while benefitting from a fantastic saving.
A stylish option for entertaining and relaxing
Launched in 2003 and refitted in 2015, the Benetti yacht provides a sumptuous yacht charter experience. She boasts a sleek and modern exterior from Zuretti, complemented by Stefano Righini's regal interiors.
Stepping outside, guests are presented with a sizeable top deck hot-tub which offers panoramic views of the Mediterranean as well as alfresco dining.
The GRP superstructure provides both covered and uncovered sun-lounging areas to fulfill any guests wishes.
In terms of entertainment, an extensive number of water toys are available for high-speed thrills.
An elegant interior adorned in Hermes delights
The pine surfaces and elegant seating creates a sophisticated on-board ambience.
Guests can enjoy the classic interior from DXB’s five staterooms. Meanwhile, the principal charter guest can indulge in a deluxe full-beam master suite on the main deck.
Her remaining double and twin cabins are well-appointed with personalized interior styling.
The must-see charter destination
This summer, yachts have flocked to the Mediterranean to sample some of the delights on offer.
Relax and unwind in Italy, flourish amongst the seen and be seen in the South of France and experience luxury in Monaco.
The Mediterranean has unlimited experiences and scenes on offer, ensuring everyone in the charter party will find something to love about this alluring region.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.