Luxury yacht DXB has released an attractive 15% reduction on private yacht charter vacations between August 26th and September 29th in the West Mediterranean.
The glittering cruising grounds of the Cote d'Azur and Italian Riviera offer a luxurious paradise throughout the summer months, hence its popularity as a yacht charter destination among the rich and famous.
Now, you can explore the region as well, while benefitting from a fantastic saving.
Launched in 2003 and refitted in 2015, the Benetti yacht provides a sumptuous yacht charter experience. She boasts a sleek and modern exterior from Zuretti, complemented by Stefano Righini's regal interiors.
Stepping outside, guests are presented with a sizeable top deck hot-tub which offers panoramic views of the Mediterranean as well as alfresco dining.
The GRP superstructure provides both covered and uncovered sun-lounging areas to fulfill any guests wishes.
In terms of entertainment, an extensive number of water toys are available for high-speed thrills.
The pine surfaces and elegant seating creates a sophisticated on-board ambience.
Guests can enjoy the classic interior from DXB’s five staterooms. Meanwhile, the principal charter guest can indulge in a deluxe full-beam master suite on the main deck.
Her remaining double and twin cabins are well-appointed with personalized interior styling.
This summer, yachts have flocked to the Mediterranean to sample some of the delights on offer.
Relax and unwind in Italy, flourish amongst the seen and be seen in the South of France and experience luxury in Monaco.
The Mediterranean has unlimited experiences and scenes on offer, ensuring everyone in the charter party will find something to love about this alluring region.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed