Launched from the Turkish shipyard last year, MEIRA is one of the newest charter yachts cruising the Adriatic. With contemporary styling, chic deck areas and an array of modern amenities, she is fast becoming a popular option for exploring the region in the utmost styling and comfort.
Adding to her appeal is her newly unveiled special rate which, available throughout July, is ideal for charterers looking for a peaceful Mediterranean yacht charter just before the primetime season kicks off.
Sure to be the daytime hub of any luxury yacht charter is the spacious sundeck. Here guests can take a dip in the spa pool, sip cocktails at the swim-up bar and unwind in sumptuous lounging areas, all while soaking up the scenery of Croatia’s idyllic islands or the untouched coastline of Montenegro.
To continue the relaxation, there is a massage room and sauna on board and guests can also chill out on the swim platform with the ocean just inches away. But for those seeking out adventure and on-the-water fun, the yacht’s large water toy collection can be accessed from here too.
Whatever you and your guests get up to, the entire charter party can get together at the end of the day for a delicious al fresco dinner on the upper deck aft. A barbecue here also makes this spot ideal for a freshly grilled lunch while drinks can be served in the comfortable seating areas nearby.
With contemporary styling, chic deck areas and an array of modern amenities, MEIRA is fast becoming a popular charter option
Luxury yacht MEIRA continues to wow throughout her Evan K Marshall-designed interior. Flanked by large windows, the main salon features a sociable seating area made up of three sofas and, further forward, there is a formal dining option for hosting dinner parties on a yachting vacation.
Ebony and Aningeria are complemented by leather and marble for a modern and luxurious feel, and walnut floorboards underfoot further enhance the look. Custom artworks add a unique touch and entertainment systems allow the salon to serve as a place to retreat for movie nights too.
The styling continues into the six staterooms, including a large master suite, three double cabins and two twin cabins. In total, the Neta Marine yacht can sleep up to 12 guests on a charter vacation.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.