Looking better than ever after a recent refit at Icon yachts, SHERAKHAN was designed for exploring the world’s oceans in style. Now charterers can be among the first to experience her new look while exploring beautiful Mediterranean destinations and benefiting from an 18 percent discount.
As one of the rare charter yachts capable of sleeping up to 26 guests, she is particularly well suited to hosting larger groups on board, with wide decks and expansive living areas both inside and on deck. Yet, she also offers cosy, intimate snugs for smaller families and couples.
During the day, charterers will love spending time on the sundeck thanks to an inviting 18-person Jacuzzi, teak loungers for basking in the sunshine, a bar serving refreshing cocktails and a seating area ideal for morning coffee or casual al fresco lunches.
Guests looking for rest and relaxation on their private yacht charter will be made up by the health and well-being facilities, which include a fully-equipped gym and an oriental-style spa and beauty salon where a resident therapist offers a wide range of indulgent treatments.
Watersports fans, meanwhile, will be spoilt for choice with the variety of water toys available on superyacht SHERAKHAN. The likes of WaveRunners, jet skis, wakeboards, surfboards, towable toys and an eight-metre inflatable slide provide hours of on-the-water-fun no matter whether in the South of France or Italy.
As one of the rare charter yachts capable of sleeping up to 26 guests, she is particularly well suited to hosting larger groups on board
Also sure to wow all those aboard is the magnificent seven-metre-high atrium in the interior. Natural light filters down through the spa pool on the sundeck, illumining a huge dining table capable of seating 26 guests for delicious dinners created by talented executive chef Antoine Smulders.
Throughout the interior, the yacht manages to retain her classic feel while offering a modern edge. Aft of the dining area is a sumptuous lounge serving as both a place for large gatherings or laidback family time, and a wooden bar and seating areas are situated on the upper deck aft.
In total, the classic yacht features 13 cabins, including a master suite, two VIP suites, four double cabins and six twin cabins. Other highlights include newly fitted entertainment options and a crisp white paint job on her hull and superstructure.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.