With ample areas primed for both relaxing and entertaining, sophisticated interiors and the fine craftsmanship of Nobiskrug, Sycara V is an exceptional choice for charter vacations over the festive period.
This winter, she will be taking her charter guests on adventures around the idyllic cruising grounds of the Caribbean. Charterers can expect to encounter white-sand beaches, bright green-blue seas and the vibrant culture that the region is renowned for.
This winter, she will be taking her charter guests on adventures around the idyllic cruising grounds of the Caribbean.
Crowning the motor yacht, the sun deck is sure to be the most sought-after spot during the day. Guests can take a dip in the well-proportioned Jacuzzi, indulge in a massage or even enjoy a work-out in the enclosed gym.
Sumptuous seating allows guests to bask in the sun and spend valuable time together, and the well-appointed wet bar will keep the atmosphere jovial and relaxed. The sun deck is also home to a casual dining set-up, where guests can share meals and admire the vistas in a laid-back setting.
When guests are ready to cool off, the ocean is easily accessed via the enormous beach club, where there is an additional bar and wide-screen TV.
SYCARA V is an exceptional choice for charter vacations over the festive period.
Among her vast repertoire of water toys are Waverunners, water-skis and snorkelling equipment, which will come in handy for those looking to see the rich marine life of the Caribbean up close.
On the main deck, the al fresco dining area is perfectly arranged to cater to larger groups and will prove especially useful for all the delicious meals you are sure to enjoy over the festive period. Composed of two adjacent tables with plush seating connecting them, this unique configuration ensures a convivial and enlivened ambience.
After meals, guests can curl up in the main salon with a film selected from the kaleidoscopic movie and music library. Australian studio, Pure Detail are responsible for the interiors of superyacht Sycara V and the neutral colour palette is both soothing and contemporary.
Guests have the flexibility to explore the Caribbean to the fullest, from the thriving coral gardens in the Virgin Islands to the breathtakingly blue bays of Antigua.
At the end of the day, the principal guests can retreat to their suite, which has its own private portion of aft deck.
With accommodation for 12 guests across six cabins, this luxury yacht is well-equipped for families and friends looking to escape over the holidays.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed