Part of ISA’s 120 series, SOIREE combines a sleek and streamlined profile with a contemporary interior from Cristiano Gatto. Able to reach a top speed of 34 knots, she is ideal for exploring the Italian islands of Sardinia and Sicily in style.
The sundeck presents an impressive setting from which to take in brilliant views of the Mediterranean coastline. Soak up the sun on a selection of sun pads, sit back with a book on the comfortable lounging area or unwind in the Jacuzzi.
There is also an alfresco dining area on the sundeck to ensure charter guests never miss a glimpse of the golden beaches, ancient ruins, and charming towns of Italy’s islands.
The open plan main salon and bar feature rich wood panelling with lighter floors, cream upholstery and large windows. With sliding doors, the dining area seamlessly fuses into the aft deck lounging area, and creates the perfect space for entertaining friends and family.
The motor yacht comfortably accommodates 10 guests in three double cabins and two twin cabins.
Able to reach a top speed of 34 knots, motor yacht SOIREE is ideal for exploring the Italian islands of Sardinia and Sicily in style.
To make the most of the Italian waters, there is a multitude of water toys on board, including jet skis, Seabobs, water skis, wakeboards and inflatables.
Other highlights include stabilisers at anchor and underway for comfortable cruising, and an easily accessible swim platform.
For further information on M/Y SOIREE, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Sardinia.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...