Luxury Yacht SOIREE Opens for Charter in Italian Waters
Part of ISA’s 120 series, SOIREE combines a sleek and streamlined profile with a contemporary interior from Cristiano Gatto. Able to reach a top speed of 34 knots, she is ideal for exploring the Italian islands of Sardinia and Sicily in style.
The sundeck presents an impressive setting from which to take in brilliant views of the Mediterranean coastline. Soak up the sun on a selection of sun pads, sit back with a book on the comfortable lounging area or unwind in the Jacuzzi.
There is also an alfresco dining area on the sundeck to ensure charter guests never miss a glimpse of the golden beaches, ancient ruins, and charming towns of Italy’s islands.
The open plan main salon and bar feature rich wood panelling with lighter floors, cream upholstery and large windows. With sliding doors, the dining area seamlessly fuses into the aft deck lounging area, and creates the perfect space for entertaining friends and family.
The motor yacht comfortably accommodates 10 guests in three double cabins and two twin cabins.
Able to reach a top speed of 34 knots, motor yacht SOIREE is ideal for exploring the Italian islands of Sardinia and Sicily in style.
To make the most of the Italian waters, there is a multitude of water toys on board, including jet skis, Seabobs, water skis, wakeboards and inflatables.
Other highlights include stabilisers at anchor and underway for comfortable cruising, and an easily accessible swim platform.
For further information on M/Y SOIREE, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Sardinia.
More Yacht Information
Soiree Yacht For Charter
37m ISA, 2009
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...