Part of ISA’s 120 series, SOIREE combines a sleek and streamlined profile with a contemporary interior from Cristiano Gatto. Able to reach a top speed of 34 knots, she is ideal for exploring the Italian islands of Sardinia and Sicily in style.
The sundeck presents an impressive setting from which to take in brilliant views of the Mediterranean coastline. Soak up the sun on a selection of sun pads, sit back with a book on the comfortable lounging area or unwind in the Jacuzzi.
There is also an alfresco dining area on the sundeck to ensure charter guests never miss a glimpse of the golden beaches, ancient ruins, and charming towns of Italy’s islands.
The open plan main salon and bar feature rich wood panelling with lighter floors, cream upholstery and large windows. With sliding doors, the dining area seamlessly fuses into the aft deck lounging area, and creates the perfect space for entertaining friends and family.
The motor yacht comfortably accommodates 10 guests in three double cabins and two twin cabins.
Able to reach a top speed of 34 knots, motor yacht SOIREE is ideal for exploring the Italian islands of Sardinia and Sicily in style.
To make the most of the Italian waters, there is a multitude of water toys on board, including jet skis, Seabobs, water skis, wakeboards and inflatables.
Other highlights include stabilisers at anchor and underway for comfortable cruising, and an easily accessible swim platform.
For further information on M/Y SOIREE, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Sardinia.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed