Combining state-of-the-art amenities, lashings of luxury and exquisite outdoor areas, NASSIMA is usually found cruising the Mediterranean. But, she is now offering discerning travellers the chance to experience all she has to offer in the wonderful waters of Norway.
The Scandinavian country is, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful places on earth and is the perfect destination for charterers looking to get off the beaten track and experience spellbinding panoramas, outdoor activities galore and marvellous wildlife.
Most luxury yacht charters in Norway centre on the Western Fjords, where craggy cliffs tower over deep blue fjords, waterfalls thunder down from great heights, snow-capped mountains pierce the sky and untouched island-chains demand exploration.
Whether hiking through wondrous landscapes, fishing for trout or salmon, white water rafting, climbing glaciers, kayaking through isolated inlets or soaking up the cultural sights of Bergen, charterers will never run out of things to do in this unparalleled region.
They can even venture further north and reach the icy wilderness of Artic Norway, where heli-skiing opportunities abound in the Lyngen Archipelago and polar bears can be spotted in Svalbard.
No matter what is on the agenda on your charter vacation, superyacht NASSIMA can take guests there in style. An inviting lounge in the main salon, for example, is large enough for the entire charter party to get together before sitting down to dine in the adjoining formal dining area.
Warm woods offset the light furnishings to create a modern, airy and welcoming atmosphere, with a huge aquarium adding a touch of distinction. There is also a fully-equipped gym on this deck, ideal for those keeping up their exercise regimes while at sea.
Superyacht NASSIMA is now offering discerning travellers the chance to experience all she has to offer in the wonderful waters of Norway
The styling continues into the six staterooms, including a master suite which, located on the bridge deck aft, features its own private lounge, office area and terrace. A full-beam VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins complete the accommodation line up. In total, 12 guests can sleep on board.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include the spacious sundeck where guests can laze on the loungers, sip cocktails at the bar, dine alfresco and take a dip in the Jacuzzi. There is also a wide selection of water toys for charter guests to enjoy on the Norwegian waters.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...