Combining state-of-the-art amenities, lashings of luxury and exquisite outdoor areas, NASSIMA is usually found cruising the Mediterranean. But, she is now offering discerning travellers the chance to experience all she has to offer in the wonderful waters of Norway.
The Scandinavian country is, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful places on earth and is the perfect destination for charterers looking to get off the beaten track and experience spellbinding panoramas, outdoor activities galore and marvellous wildlife.
Most luxury yacht charters in Norway centre on the Western Fjords, where craggy cliffs tower over deep blue fjords, waterfalls thunder down from great heights, snow-capped mountains pierce the sky and untouched island-chains demand exploration.
Whether hiking through wondrous landscapes, fishing for trout or salmon, white water rafting, climbing glaciers, kayaking through isolated inlets or soaking up the cultural sights of Bergen, charterers will never run out of things to do in this unparalleled region.
They can even venture further north and reach the icy wilderness of Artic Norway, where heli-skiing opportunities abound in the Lyngen Archipelago and polar bears can be spotted in Svalbard.
No matter what is on the agenda on your charter vacation, superyacht NASSIMA can take guests there in style. An inviting lounge in the main salon, for example, is large enough for the entire charter party to get together before sitting down to dine in the adjoining formal dining area.
Warm woods offset the light furnishings to create a modern, airy and welcoming atmosphere, with a huge aquarium adding a touch of distinction. There is also a fully-equipped gym on this deck, ideal for those keeping up their exercise regimes while at sea.
Superyacht NASSIMA is now offering discerning travellers the chance to experience all she has to offer in the wonderful waters of Norway
The styling continues into the six staterooms, including a master suite which, located on the bridge deck aft, features its own private lounge, office area and terrace. A full-beam VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins complete the accommodation line up. In total, 12 guests can sleep on board.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include the spacious sundeck where guests can laze on the loungers, sip cocktails at the bar, dine alfresco and take a dip in the Jacuzzi. There is also a wide selection of water toys for charter guests to enjoy on the Norwegian waters.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...