Combining state-of-the-art amenities, lashings of luxury and exquisite outdoor areas, NASSIMA is usually found cruising the Mediterranean. But, she is now offering discerning travellers the chance to experience all she has to offer in the wonderful waters of Norway.
The Scandinavian country is, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful places on earth and is the perfect destination for charterers looking to get off the beaten track and experience spellbinding panoramas, outdoor activities galore and marvellous wildlife.
Most luxury yacht charters in Norway centre on the Western Fjords, where craggy cliffs tower over deep blue fjords, waterfalls thunder down from great heights, snow-capped mountains pierce the sky and untouched island-chains demand exploration.
Whether hiking through wondrous landscapes, fishing for trout or salmon, white water rafting, climbing glaciers, kayaking through isolated inlets or soaking up the cultural sights of Bergen, charterers will never run out of things to do in this unparalleled region.
They can even venture further north and reach the icy wilderness of Artic Norway, where heli-skiing opportunities abound in the Lyngen Archipelago and polar bears can be spotted in Svalbard.
No matter what is on the agenda on your charter vacation, superyacht NASSIMA can take guests there in style. An inviting lounge in the main salon, for example, is large enough for the entire charter party to get together before sitting down to dine in the adjoining formal dining area.
Warm woods offset the light furnishings to create a modern, airy and welcoming atmosphere, with a huge aquarium adding a touch of distinction. There is also a fully-equipped gym on this deck, ideal for those keeping up their exercise regimes while at sea.
Superyacht NASSIMA is now offering discerning travellers the chance to experience all she has to offer in the wonderful waters of Norway
The styling continues into the six staterooms, including a master suite which, located on the bridge deck aft, features its own private lounge, office area and terrace. A full-beam VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins complete the accommodation line up. In total, 12 guests can sleep on board.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include the spacious sundeck where guests can laze on the loungers, sip cocktails at the bar, dine alfresco and take a dip in the Jacuzzi. There is also a wide selection of water toys for charter guests to enjoy on the Norwegian waters.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.