Combining state-of-the-art amenities, lashings of luxury and exquisite outdoor areas, NASSIMA is usually found cruising the Mediterranean. But, she is now offering discerning travellers the chance to experience all she has to offer in the wonderful waters of Norway.
The Scandinavian country is, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful places on earth and is the perfect destination for charterers looking to get off the beaten track and experience spellbinding panoramas, outdoor activities galore and marvellous wildlife.
Most luxury yacht charters in Norway centre on the Western Fjords, where craggy cliffs tower over deep blue fjords, waterfalls thunder down from great heights, snow-capped mountains pierce the sky and untouched island-chains demand exploration.
Whether hiking through wondrous landscapes, fishing for trout or salmon, white water rafting, climbing glaciers, kayaking through isolated inlets or soaking up the cultural sights of Bergen, charterers will never run out of things to do in this unparalleled region.
They can even venture further north and reach the icy wilderness of Artic Norway, where heli-skiing opportunities abound in the Lyngen Archipelago and polar bears can be spotted in Svalbard.
No matter what is on the agenda on your charter vacation, superyacht NASSIMA can take guests there in style. An inviting lounge in the main salon, for example, is large enough for the entire charter party to get together before sitting down to dine in the adjoining formal dining area.
Warm woods offset the light furnishings to create a modern, airy and welcoming atmosphere, with a huge aquarium adding a touch of distinction. There is also a fully-equipped gym on this deck, ideal for those keeping up their exercise regimes while at sea.
Superyacht NASSIMA is now offering discerning travellers the chance to experience all she has to offer in the wonderful waters of Norway
The styling continues into the six staterooms, including a master suite which, located on the bridge deck aft, features its own private lounge, office area and terrace. A full-beam VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins complete the accommodation line up. In total, 12 guests can sleep on board.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include the spacious sundeck where guests can laze on the loungers, sip cocktails at the bar, dine alfresco and take a dip in the Jacuzzi. There is also a wide selection of water toys for charter guests to enjoy on the Norwegian waters.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed