MADSUMMER has confirmed her attendance at FLIBS 2019, making her the largest yacht on the lineup at this year's show so far.
The motor yacht was delivered earlier this year by the German yard, and will be making her first public appearance at FLIBS' brand new Superyacht Village along Pier 66.
The yacht's exterior styling comes courtesy of London-based studio Harrison Eidsgaard, while her playful and punchy interiors are the work of Laura Sessa.
The yacht will be joined by a number of stand-out luxury charter yachts at the show.
Fresh from her debut appearance in Monaco, Abeking & Rasmussen's luxury yacht EXCELLENCE will be attending FLIBS as well. She is set to spend her first charter season exploring the cruising grounds of the Caribbean, turning heads with her spaceship-style exteriors.
Another popular charter platform at the show is Tankoa's 72m/236ft motor yacht SOLO. The award-winning yacht will be available to tour at the show, giving attendees the chance to see her decadent interiors for themselves. Read our review of superyacht SOLO to get a closer look inside.
The yacht will be making her first public appearance at FLIBS' brand new Superyacht Village along Pier 66.
As more yachts confirm their attendance at the show, it will be interesting to see how this year's FLIBS fleet compares to last year's.
98m/323ft motor yacht AVIVA was the largest yacht at the show last year, and she generated plenty of attention with her sky-blue hull. Fellow Abeking & Rasmussen build, superyacht ELANDESS, made a similar buzz thanks to an on-board Nemo lounge and a glass-bottomed pool.
As ever, Icon Yachts' 62m/205ft motor yacht 'Party Girl' also made a stir in Fort Lauderdale last year. With her elegant exteriors and incredible selection of on-board extras, she was a popular addition to last year's lineup.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed