MADSUMMER has confirmed her attendance at FLIBS 2019, making her the largest yacht on the lineup at this year's show so far.
The motor yacht was delivered earlier this year by the German yard, and will be making her first public appearance at FLIBS' brand new Superyacht Village along Pier 66.
The yacht's exterior styling comes courtesy of London-based studio Harrison Eidsgaard, while her playful and punchy interiors are the work of Laura Sessa.
The yacht will be joined by a number of stand-out luxury charter yachts at the show.
Fresh from her debut appearance in Monaco, Abeking & Rasmussen's luxury yacht EXCELLENCE will be attending FLIBS as well. She is set to spend her first charter season exploring the cruising grounds of the Caribbean, turning heads with her spaceship-style exteriors.
Another popular charter platform at the show is Tankoa's 72m/236ft motor yacht SOLO. The award-winning yacht will be available to tour at the show, giving attendees the chance to see her decadent interiors for themselves. Read our review of superyacht SOLO to get a closer look inside.
The yacht will be making her first public appearance at FLIBS' brand new Superyacht Village along Pier 66.
As more yachts confirm their attendance at the show, it will be interesting to see how this year's FLIBS fleet compares to last year's.
98m/323ft motor yacht AVIVA was the largest yacht at the show last year, and she generated plenty of attention with her sky-blue hull. Fellow Abeking & Rasmussen build, superyacht ELANDESS, made a similar buzz thanks to an on-board Nemo lounge and a glass-bottomed pool.
As ever, Icon Yachts' 62m/205ft motor yacht 'Party Girl' also made a stir in Fort Lauderdale last year. With her elegant exteriors and incredible selection of on-board extras, she was a popular addition to last year's lineup.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.