The Florida yachting event will mark the first time Party Girl is available for inspection, and charter brokers and other industry professionals welcomed aboard are sure to be impressed with her glittering interior and luxurious amenities.
Launched in 2013 by Dutch yard Icons Yachts, she follows in the footsteps of the 68m/221ft superyacht ICON and the 63m/205ft superyacht ‘Baton Rouge’ and, although sharing similar levels of high quality design and craftsmanship, she embodies her own distinct personality.
The smooth, delicate lines of her crisp, white profile were penned by British design studio Redman Whiteley Dixon, while the Italian Cristiano Gatto Design has created a glamorous Art Deco-inspired interior with oriental accents.
A 14-seater, high-gloss, rosewood table looked over by a sparkling, seven-metre chandelier forms the centrepiece of the main deck dining salon and, after a delicious fine dining experience, guests can retreat to the adjoining chic ivory lounge or the enclosed veranda furthest aft.
One of the highlights of superyacht Party Girl, this conservatory-type space is flanked by curving glass doors and boasts teak wood underfoot to form a relaxed social space in which to spend your yacht charter.
Meanwhile, the upper lounge offers a cinema setup, and the split-level master suite features a raised observation lounge with fantastic sea views, a bar and large desk.
Golden woods such as ebony and Canaletto walnut create a warm and cosy atmosphere across the full-beam master suite, and the en suite is clad in honey-coloured Timber Silk stone.
The four cabins on the lower deck, however, are defined by dark wood and marble, and an upper deck VIP suite completes the accommodation line-up.
The motor yacht is also well-primed for luxurious outdoor living with a luxe beach club offering a place to unwind close to the tropical Caribbean waters and make the most of the extensive on-board collection of water toys.
There is also a bridge deck Jacuzzi, multiple sunning areas, a chic alfresco dining setup on the upper deck and a waterside gymnasium.
The split-level master suite features a raised observation lounge with fantastic sea views, a bar and large desk
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...