The Florida yachting event will mark the first time Party Girl is available for inspection, and charter brokers and other industry professionals welcomed aboard are sure to be impressed with her glittering interior and luxurious amenities.
Launched in 2013 by Dutch yard Icons Yachts, she follows in the footsteps of the 68m/221ft superyacht ICON and the 63m/205ft superyacht ‘Baton Rouge’ and, although sharing similar levels of high quality design and craftsmanship, she embodies her own distinct personality.
The smooth, delicate lines of her crisp, white profile were penned by British design studio Redman Whiteley Dixon, while the Italian Cristiano Gatto Design has created a glamorous Art Deco-inspired interior with oriental accents.
A 14-seater, high-gloss, rosewood table looked over by a sparkling, seven-metre chandelier forms the centrepiece of the main deck dining salon and, after a delicious fine dining experience, guests can retreat to the adjoining chic ivory lounge or the enclosed veranda furthest aft.
One of the highlights of superyacht Party Girl, this conservatory-type space is flanked by curving glass doors and boasts teak wood underfoot to form a relaxed social space in which to spend your yacht charter.
Meanwhile, the upper lounge offers a cinema setup, and the split-level master suite features a raised observation lounge with fantastic sea views, a bar and large desk.
Golden woods such as ebony and Canaletto walnut create a warm and cosy atmosphere across the full-beam master suite, and the en suite is clad in honey-coloured Timber Silk stone.
The four cabins on the lower deck, however, are defined by dark wood and marble, and an upper deck VIP suite completes the accommodation line-up.
The motor yacht is also well-primed for luxurious outdoor living with a luxe beach club offering a place to unwind close to the tropical Caribbean waters and make the most of the extensive on-board collection of water toys.
There is also a bridge deck Jacuzzi, multiple sunning areas, a chic alfresco dining setup on the upper deck and a waterside gymnasium.
The split-level master suite features a raised observation lounge with fantastic sea views, a bar and large desk
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed