Delivered in 2014 by Westport Yachts, Far Niente is part of the US yard’s 130 series, and offers a multitude of opportunities to dine, relax and socialise thanks to well-equipped spaces inside and out.
Based in Newport, she is perfectly positioned for charters to the Newport Jazz Festival, which runs from July 29 to 31 at Fort Adams State Park, located at the mouth of Newport Harbor.
After listening to big names in jazz such as Norah Jones, Angelique Kidjo and Galactic, charterers can spend the remainder of their luxury yacht charter discovering the delights of the New England Coastline.
Whether exploring the long stretches of sandy beaches on Rhode Island, cruising the sinuous coastline of Maine or adventuring in the Green Mountain state of Vermont, guests can do it all from the comfort of superyacht Far Niente.
On the sundeck, unwind in the Jacuzzi, soak up the sun on chaise loungers, sip cocktails in the alfresco lounge or enjoy delicious barbecue lunches under the shade of the radar arch.
For more privacy on the motor yacht, head to the secluded foredeck where further lounging options await, while the main aft deck provides the perfect setup for hosting dinner parties and evening gatherings.
After listening to big names in jazz, charterers can spend the remainder of their luxury yacht charter discovering the New England Coastline
The open-plan main salon features a sumptuous lounge and games table aft, and a formal dining area forward. Rich wood panelling is offset by neutral furnishings and ample natural light, which floods through the vast expanse of windows.
Meanwhile, the skylounge offers a more laid-back vibe with sofas, armchairs, an electric fireplace and a movie theatre setup.
The master suite is located on the main deck forward, whereas two VIP suites and two twin cabins are found on the lower deck. Able to sleep 10 guests in total, all the staterooms are equipped with Kaleidescape entertainment systems.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed