Launched by Heesen in 2009, JEMS combines a sleek, contemporary design with an impressive top speed of 25 knots. Her elegant profile fits in perfectly among the stylish cruising grounds of Ibiza and her fast pace makes it possible to take in all the top sights of The Balearics.
Well-appointed deck spaces mean charter guests will never miss out on the spectacular sights of the archipelago, whether visiting coastal cities famed for their vibrant nightlife or anchored in a peaceful cove teaming with natural beauty.
Whether you’re dinning with friends and family on the upper deck aft, unwinding in the alfresco Jacuzzi while watching a movie on the projector screen or sipping cocktails at the sundeck bar, the motor yacht is sure to delight.
In addition to these relaxation opportunities, charter yacht JEM offers plenty of action-packed activities. As well as being a RYA approved personal watercraft training centre, she also boasts a plethora of water toys including an eight-person banana boat, a Jet Ski and Waverunners, kayaks, water skis, paddle boards, a windsurf, and diving and snorkelling equipment.
Step inside, meanwhile, for a fresh, modern interior adorned with colourful, contemporary art works. The light-coloured, spacious main salon features plush comfortable seating while the skylounge exudes a warmer ambience thanks to rich wooden floors and furniture in rusty hues.
There is also a media room with a huge television and a well-equipped gymnasium, perfect for both unwinding and working out at sea while on a luxury yacht charter.
Her elegant profile fits in perfectly among the stylish cruising grounds of Ibiza and her fast pace makes it possible to take in all the top sights of The Balearics
The yacht can sleep up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a master suite, two double cabins and two convertible twin cabins. Plus, she can accommodate up to 40 guests at dockside event charters.
For further information on M/Y JEMS, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Balearics.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...