Launched by Heesen in 2009, JEMS combines a sleek, contemporary design with an impressive top speed of 25 knots. Her elegant profile fits in perfectly among the stylish cruising grounds of Ibiza and her fast pace makes it possible to take in all the top sights of The Balearics.
Well-appointed deck spaces mean charter guests will never miss out on the spectacular sights of the archipelago, whether visiting coastal cities famed for their vibrant nightlife or anchored in a peaceful cove teaming with natural beauty.
Whether you’re dinning with friends and family on the upper deck aft, unwinding in the alfresco Jacuzzi while watching a movie on the projector screen or sipping cocktails at the sundeck bar, the motor yacht is sure to delight.
In addition to these relaxation opportunities, charter yacht JEM offers plenty of action-packed activities. As well as being a RYA approved personal watercraft training centre, she also boasts a plethora of water toys including an eight-person banana boat, a Jet Ski and Waverunners, kayaks, water skis, paddle boards, a windsurf, and diving and snorkelling equipment.
Step inside, meanwhile, for a fresh, modern interior adorned with colourful, contemporary art works. The light-coloured, spacious main salon features plush comfortable seating while the skylounge exudes a warmer ambience thanks to rich wooden floors and furniture in rusty hues.
There is also a media room with a huge television and a well-equipped gymnasium, perfect for both unwinding and working out at sea while on a luxury yacht charter.
Her elegant profile fits in perfectly among the stylish cruising grounds of Ibiza and her fast pace makes it possible to take in all the top sights of The Balearics
The yacht can sleep up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a master suite, two double cabins and two convertible twin cabins. Plus, she can accommodate up to 40 guests at dockside event charters.
For further information on M/Y JEMS, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Balearics.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...