A number of end-of-season deals are now in place aboard a range of luxury charter yachts, some offering as much as 25% off their regular charter rates.
The 76 metre Amels charter yacht Reborn is offering 10% off her lowest weekly base rate, meaning the new rate for 12 charter guests is just €445,500.
The 49.9 metre Codecasa charter yacht Mariu is giving 15% off her lowest weekly base rate, making the new weekly rate for 12 charter guests €157,250. This makes her cheaper to charter now than back in 2011.
The 49 metre CMN charter yacht Mim is offering 15% off her lowest weekly base rate, meaning her new rate for 12 charter guests is only €136,000 per week.
The 47 metre Heesen charter yacht 4You is giving 15% off her lowest weekly base rate, making the new rate for 10-12 charter guests just €157,250.
The 43.6 metre Benetti charter yacht 'Blue Vision' is offering 20% off her lowest weekly base rate between 5th and 20th September. Her new weekly rate for 10-12 charter guests is €100,000.
The 42.6 metre charter yacht Paramour is giving 25% off her lowest weekly base rate from September 12th-19th. Her new rate for 10-12 charter guests is €101,250 per week, making her cheaper to charter this September than in September last year.
The 36.1 metre Benetti Sail Division charter yacht 'Grand Cru III' is offering 20% off her lowest weekly base rate throughout September, making her new rate for 8-10 charter guests only €64,000.
The 28 metre Holland Jachtbouw charter yacht Whirlwind is giving 25% off her lowest weekly base rate, meaning her new rate for 6-12 charter guests is just €18,750 per week.
The 26.39 metre Sunseeker charter yacht Justeni is offering 15% off her lowest weekly base rate. Her new rate for 8-12 charter guests is €38,250 per week.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...