A number of end-of-season deals are now in place aboard a range of luxury charter yachts, some offering as much as 25% off their regular charter rates.
The 76 metre Amels charter yacht Reborn is offering 10% off her lowest weekly base rate, meaning the new rate for 12 charter guests is just €445,500.
The 49.9 metre Codecasa charter yacht Mariu is giving 15% off her lowest weekly base rate, making the new weekly rate for 12 charter guests €157,250. This makes her cheaper to charter now than back in 2011.
The 49 metre CMN charter yacht Mim is offering 15% off her lowest weekly base rate, meaning her new rate for 12 charter guests is only €136,000 per week.
The 47 metre Heesen charter yacht 4You is giving 15% off her lowest weekly base rate, making the new rate for 10-12 charter guests just €157,250.
The 43.6 metre Benetti charter yacht 'Blue Vision' is offering 20% off her lowest weekly base rate between 5th and 20th September. Her new weekly rate for 10-12 charter guests is €100,000.
The 42.6 metre charter yacht Paramour is giving 25% off her lowest weekly base rate from September 12th-19th. Her new rate for 10-12 charter guests is €101,250 per week, making her cheaper to charter this September than in September last year.
The 36.1 metre Benetti Sail Division charter yacht 'Grand Cru III' is offering 20% off her lowest weekly base rate throughout September, making her new rate for 8-10 charter guests only €64,000.
The 28 metre Holland Jachtbouw charter yacht Whirlwind is giving 25% off her lowest weekly base rate, meaning her new rate for 6-12 charter guests is just €18,750 per week.
The 26.39 metre Sunseeker charter yacht Justeni is offering 15% off her lowest weekly base rate. Her new rate for 8-12 charter guests is €38,250 per week.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...