A number of end-of-season deals are now in place aboard a range of luxury charter yachts, some offering as much as 25% off their regular charter rates.
The 76 metre Amels charter yacht Reborn is offering 10% off her lowest weekly base rate, meaning the new rate for 12 charter guests is just €445,500.
The 49.9 metre Codecasa charter yacht Mariu is giving 15% off her lowest weekly base rate, making the new weekly rate for 12 charter guests €157,250. This makes her cheaper to charter now than back in 2011.
The 49 metre CMN charter yacht Mim is offering 15% off her lowest weekly base rate, meaning her new rate for 12 charter guests is only €136,000 per week.
The 47 metre Heesen charter yacht 4You is giving 15% off her lowest weekly base rate, making the new rate for 10-12 charter guests just €157,250.
The 43.6 metre Benetti charter yacht 'Blue Vision' is offering 20% off her lowest weekly base rate between 5th and 20th September. Her new weekly rate for 10-12 charter guests is €100,000.
The 42.6 metre charter yacht Paramour is giving 25% off her lowest weekly base rate from September 12th-19th. Her new rate for 10-12 charter guests is €101,250 per week, making her cheaper to charter this September than in September last year.
The 36.1 metre Benetti Sail Division charter yacht 'Grand Cru III' is offering 20% off her lowest weekly base rate throughout September, making her new rate for 8-10 charter guests only €64,000.
The 28 metre Holland Jachtbouw charter yacht Whirlwind is giving 25% off her lowest weekly base rate, meaning her new rate for 6-12 charter guests is just €18,750 per week.
The 26.39 metre Sunseeker charter yacht Justeni is offering 15% off her lowest weekly base rate. Her new rate for 8-12 charter guests is €38,250 per week.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed