An all-composite Italian build, BALAJU is sure to impress this Thanksgiving. Whether you choose to spend the holiday entertaining family and friends or are after a more intimate break, her Francois Zuretti-designed interior, luxe deck spaces and modern amenities can cater to your every need.
Charterers will be able to escape to the sunny, tropical paradise of the Bahamas aboard a yacht well-equipped for soaking up the gorgeous sunshine and taking in breath-taking views of the beautiful island-chain.
On the sundeck, guests can unwind in the raised Jacuzzi before drying off on the surrounding sun pads. A bar also lines the spa pool and is perfectly positioned for guests to sip cocktails while under the shade of the radar arch.
Chaise loungers and settees offer sumptuous lounging options, and exercise equipment ensures guests can keep up their fitness regimes. Alfresco dining, meanwhile, can be enjoyed around a 12-seater table on the upper deck aft.
In a departure from Zuretti’s usual designs, the interior of superyacht BALAJU combines lime-rubbed oak wall panels and burl oak cabinets with off-white upholstery and carpets for a fuss-free, clean look, which provides a truly relaxing and welcoming vibe on board.
The main salon features two comfortable seating areas, and is enlivened with colourful scatter cushions and contemporary artworks. Adjoining the lounge forward is a separate dining room, providing a formal setup for a delicious Thanksgiving meal on your yacht charter.
An even more laid-back atmosphere is found in the skylounge. Drinks are served at a white marble bar and a sumptuous sofa invites guests to sit back and take some time out to themselves or enjoy a casual get-together with loved ones.
However guests wish to spend their days aboard the motor yacht, they can retreat into one of five staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with its own private office, and two double cabins and two twin cabins each with their own colour scheme.
Another highlight is the teak-clad swim platform, which allows guests to easily access the glittering turquoise waters as well as the extensive collection of on-board water toys.
Drinks are served at a white marble bar and a sumptuous sofa invites guests to sit back and take some time out
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed