Delivered by Y.B.M in 1992, superyacht ALEXA was extensively refit in from 2011-13 to update her key features. She is one of the few sailing yachts of her size available for charter vacations in Spain.
She boasts a light, elegant interior fitted with the latest state-of-the-art systems. Her spacious deck features two al fresco dining areas, a sheltered cockpit area and a variety of hammocks and sun loungers for relaxing whilst enjoying the Mediterranean sunshine.
ALEXA comfortably accommodates as many as 8 guests within 4 staterooms, including a master suite, a double stateroom and two twin cabins.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean to compare vessels which cruise here.
one of the few sailing yachts of her size available for charter vacations in Spain.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.