Delivered in 2005 and refit in 2010, Raja Laut was conceived from the very beginning as a yacht for discovering the many charms of South East Asia.
Contrasting expansive exterior areas with an interior finely adorned with selected tropical hardwoods, she treats guests to both high performance and all the amenities necessary for a truly memorable luxury charter vacation.
Based on the styling on 19th century sail ships, Raja Laut features plenty of exterior spaces for guests to unwind, dine, and entertain in.
Such a classic design undoubtedly heightens the sense of adventure guests will feel when visiting the many secluded and unspoiled spots of South East Asia.
Nicely finished with teak decking, there are also a number of sunbeds for lounging in after a delicious meal enjoyed al fresco.
Appropriately, the yacht comes with plenty of scuba gear as well as a nicely sized tender for getting closer to the marine life and smaller coves on offer.
Expertly balancing the traditional with the modern, Raja Laut delivers a wholly unique charter experience
Accommodating up to 12 guests across a range of 6 well-appointed staterooms, the interior of luxury gulet Raja Laut is undisputably distinguished.
With warm woods flanking all of the social and private spaces, there’s an engaging ambience which extends throughout the vessel and the furnishings have all been selected with the charterer's comfort in mind.
The ideal place for some late night drinks or a daytime retreat, the main salon has its seating fringing the walls to optimise the space available for guests- a great touch which in many ways emphasises the social aspect of the salon.
Offering a more formal alternative to the al fresco dining options on the sundeck, the dining space inside benefits from multiple windows to allow plenty of natural light to complement the surroundings.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...