Delivered in 2005 and refit in 2010, Raja Laut was conceived from the very beginning as a yacht for discovering the many charms of South East Asia.
Contrasting expansive exterior areas with an interior finely adorned with selected tropical hardwoods, she treats guests to both high performance and all the amenities necessary for a truly memorable luxury charter vacation.
Based on the styling on 19th century sail ships, Raja Laut features plenty of exterior spaces for guests to unwind, dine, and entertain in.
Such a classic design undoubtedly heightens the sense of adventure guests will feel when visiting the many secluded and unspoiled spots of South East Asia.
Nicely finished with teak decking, there are also a number of sunbeds for lounging in after a delicious meal enjoyed al fresco.
Appropriately, the yacht comes with plenty of scuba gear as well as a nicely sized tender for getting closer to the marine life and smaller coves on offer.
Expertly balancing the traditional with the modern, Raja Laut delivers a wholly unique charter experience
Accommodating up to 12 guests across a range of 6 well-appointed staterooms, the interior of luxury gulet Raja Laut is undisputably distinguished.
With warm woods flanking all of the social and private spaces, there’s an engaging ambience which extends throughout the vessel and the furnishings have all been selected with the charterer's comfort in mind.
The ideal place for some late night drinks or a daytime retreat, the main salon has its seating fringing the walls to optimise the space available for guests- a great touch which in many ways emphasises the social aspect of the salon.
Offering a more formal alternative to the al fresco dining options on the sundeck, the dining space inside benefits from multiple windows to allow plenty of natural light to complement the surroundings.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.